Where can I print A3 photo and get it delivered to my place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonray

Mar 25, 2005
Hello guys... need some help... I am currently in london studying... would like to print out an A3 pic of my GF and send it to her for V-day... (she's currently in sg btw) Anyone knows of any printing service that will post/deliver it to any sg address? How much would it cost would be nice... Thanks in advance...

u only wan a pic without any frame or anything?

Think u could look for some online ones... (maybe fotohub?) or 'pay' someone in sg to do all the work for u.

That's right , find some1 in Sg and ask him/her to do the print for you and wrap it in a present box and delivery to your gf ... faster than postage .. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
That's right , find some1 in Sg and ask him/her to do the print for you and wrap it in a present box and delivery to your gf ... faster than postage .. :)

pay more can even get the person to deliver on the day itself. and also get him to dress nicer, and go on a date with your gf... :bsmilie: and also print another A3 size photo of yourself, then trace cut to a mask & wear it on the date...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
pay more can even get the person to deliver on the day itself. and also get him to dress nicer, and go on a date with your gf... :bsmilie: and also print another A3 size photo of yourself, then trace cut to a mask & wear it on the date...

Wah ... :bigeyes: you potong jalan ... :bsmilie:

thanks guys... yups... was thinking whether to just send my GF an unframed one... although i know that Muji will have very nice frames indeed... but will need my fren's help though...

Someone did offer to print and deliver for $50... what do you think guys?
I believe that even if i print in UK... buy Frame and send it home... also close to $50...

What shall i do? :dunno:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Wah ... :bigeyes: you potong jalan ... :bsmilie:
:bsmilie: hahha

your time is running short.. i doubt you can get it to sg on time via normal air postage now.

What's the time of delivery you're thinking of? If it's going to be after office hours I might be able to help. at the same time check up on her..

i said check up on her and NOT check her out ok! hahaha

yanyewkay said:

your time is running short.. i doubt you can get it to sg on time via normal air postage now.

What's the time of delivery you're thinking of? If it's going to be after office hours I might be able to help. at the same time check up on her..

You another 1 :bsmilie: .. ... potong jalan .. :p

yanyewkay said:

u giving her a check up? u doctor? :bsmilie:

Aiya, somebody offered $50 liao, i thought of charging about $500, cos have to rent a nice limo, buy flowers, buy her a dinner, den i have to wear nice nice too... and sacrifice my gf... *gotta buy heavy insurance also... cos might lose my life anytime on this covert operation.

i think $50 is ok lah, since its a total stranger thing, and hand delivered somemore... only thing cannot assure is the quality... maybe have to ask them to do calibration on the printing.

londonray said:
Hello guys... need some help... I am currently in london studying... would like to print out an A3 pic of my GF and send it to her for V-day... (she's currently in sg btw) Anyone knows of any printing service that will post/deliver it to any sg address? How much would it cost would be nice... Thanks in advance...

A3 plus frame plus sending - $200

interested?

thanks... for the advice and offers guys... but i think my fren is going back to sg this friday... rush out a print plus frame and send to her in Sg also won't come to $50... haha... thanks anyways... cheers...:bsmilie:

that's what friends are for. i charge u at cost price of those photo shops, u ask your gf collect me :sticktong

*flowers not included*

quekky said:
that's what friends are for. i charge u at cost price of those photo shops, u ask your gf collect me :sticktong

*flowers not included*

quekky, since when u become a collector's item? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.