Where can I print A3 photo and get it delivered to my place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonray

Mar 25, 2005
Hello guys... need some help... I am currently in london studying... would like to print out an A3 pic of my GF and send it to her for V-day... (she's currently in sg btw) Anyone knows of any printing service that will post/deliver it to any sg address? How much would it cost would be nice... Thanks in advance...

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
u only wan a pic without any frame or anything?

Think u could look for some online ones... (maybe fotohub?) or 'pay' someone in sg to do all the work for u.

KNIGHT ONG

Dec 18, 2003
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
That's right , find some1 in Sg and ask him/her to do the print for you and wrap it in a present box and delivery to your gf ... faster than postage .. :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
KNIGHT ONG said:
That's right , find some1 in Sg and ask him/her to do the print for you and wrap it in a present box and delivery to your gf ... faster than postage .. :)
pay more can even get the person to deliver on the day itself. and also get him to dress nicer, and go on a date with your gf... :bsmilie: and also print another A3 size photo of yourself, then trace cut to a mask & wear it on the date...

KNIGHT ONG

Dec 18, 2003
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
pay more can even get the person to deliver on the day itself. and also get him to dress nicer, and go on a date with your gf... :bsmilie: and also print another A3 size photo of yourself, then trace cut to a mask & wear it on the date...
Wah ... :bigeyes: you potong jalan ... :bsmilie:

londonray

Mar 25, 2005
thanks guys... yups... was thinking whether to just send my GF an unframed one... although i know that Muji will have very nice frames indeed... but will need my fren's help though...

Someone did offer to print and deliver for $50... what do you think guys?
I believe that even if i print in UK... buy Frame and send it home... also close to $50...

What shall i do? :dunno:

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
KNIGHT ONG said:
Wah ... :bigeyes: you potong jalan ... :bsmilie:
:bsmilie: hahha

your time is running short.. i doubt you can get it to sg on time via normal air postage now.

What's the time of delivery you're thinking of? If it's going to be after office hours I might be able to help. at the same time check up on her..

i said check up on her and NOT check her out ok! hahaha

KNIGHT ONG

Dec 18, 2003
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
yanyewkay said:

your time is running short.. i doubt you can get it to sg on time via normal air postage now.

What's the time of delivery you're thinking of? If it's going to be after office hours I might be able to help. at the same time check up on her..

You another 1 :bsmilie: .. ... potong jalan .. :p

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
yanyewkay said:

u giving her a check up? u doctor? :bsmilie:

Aiya, somebody offered $50 liao, i thought of charging about $500, cos have to rent a nice limo, buy flowers, buy her a dinner, den i have to wear nice nice too... and sacrifice my gf... *gotta buy heavy insurance also... cos might lose my life anytime on this covert operation.

i think $50 is ok lah, since its a total stranger thing, and hand delivered somemore... only thing cannot assure is the quality... maybe have to ask them to do calibration on the printing.

jopel

Dec 21, 2004
londonray said:
Hello guys... need some help... I am currently in london studying... would like to print out an A3 pic of my GF and send it to her for V-day... (she's currently in sg btw) Anyone knows of any printing service that will post/deliver it to any sg address? How much would it cost would be nice... Thanks in advance...
A3 plus frame plus sending - $200

interested?

londonray

Mar 25, 2005
thanks... for the advice and offers guys... but i think my fren is going back to sg this friday... rush out a print plus frame and send to her in Sg also won't come to $50... haha... thanks anyways... cheers...:bsmilie:

quekky

Sep 13, 2003
www.irphotography.com
that's what friends are for. i charge u at cost price of those photo shops, u ask your gf collect me :sticktong

*flowers not included*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom