Where can I get the cheapest HP printer catridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all.

I hope to save some traveling time. Anyone knows of where I can get the cheapest HP printer cartridges? The refills didn't work for me :( Do you think Challenger will offer the best price given that I have a Minus10 card?

TIA!

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Hi to all.

I hope to save some traveling time. Anyone knows of where I can get the cheapest HP printer cartridges? The refills didn't work for me :( Do you think Challenger will offer the best price given that I have a Minus10 card?

TIA!

Try PK Computers in Funan/Heeren. They have pretty good prices for cartridges in general. Alternatively, sell the HP and get Epson. Epson cartridges are cheaper. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Try PK Computers in Funan/Heeren. They have pretty good prices for cartridges in general. Alternatively, sell the HP and get Epson. Epson cartridges are cheaper. :)

Regards
CK

ya, and when epson clogs, you can just buy another new printer.... instead of just buying a new catraige

Originally posted by rueyloon

ya, and when epson clogs, you can just buy another new printer.... instead of just buying a new catraige

never buy canon also...why?

cos there is a timer inside the cartidges...after u use it for a certain period, the cartidges will 'die'...even there are ink inside u also cannot use...this is to force user to buy new cartidges

last time i have a canon printer that have a black cart and tri-colour cart. I only use the black cart cos i seldom print in colour...but then after a year or two....I put back the tri-colour cart, it cannot be use anymore! the printer will not recongise the cart...and the price of a new colour cart is $80++....as well buy a new printer

since then, i only use laser printer.

Hi to all.

TIA!

back to topic, all cartidges price is abt the same, no matter u buy in small shops in sim lim or big shops in challenger....cos the price is quite standard already

yes..if u have a minus 10 card, challenger will offer the best price....

if not, u can try those small shop in sim lim, there is one at 5th floor, near the exit of the esculators....they sell refillable for ink cart, and the price is the cheapest that i can find

Originally posted by rueyloon

Mine doesn't, in fact I used a Stylus 600 for 4 years before it died of mechanical failure (I think, head won't move but stays there and vibrates). Canon is still okay in terms of cartridge price I think, but HPs are quite ex.

Whatever the choice, just avoid Lexmark. Cartridges can cost up to $70-80, but printer is a mere $100 odd. Change cartridges twice, can buy new printer.

Regards
CK

Hi to all.

TIA!
Try SLS the top floor, znix i think, if you're using 900 series, the tri color i think cost about 52 there...

Anwayz what refill you use? Whats the problem you face? Try intec refill, been suing it for long long time... no prob, and mess-free...

What the guy told me when I bought my colour printer was that you have to use them at least once a week, or they will clog up.

HP 900 Series most shop selling $52 for eg Laser while black around $46. Just bought last week.

:gbounce:
heeheehee!
I used a Espon 680 for work, printing about 1 rim- 2 rims per month on recycled ink jet paper using (calidad inks)printing fashion catalogs for my buyers. It died on the fourth month of work, and also i'm out of the work, hehehe!

Well i still think challenger offers a better rate with the minus 10 card, i spent a good $200 ++ a month on the consumables.:D

For 900 series, cheapest is Alantic Office Supplies @ SLS (3rd floor?)

Got mine @ $50.
Price tag was $51.50, but he gave me a discount... without asking..

You can get recycled HP ink cartridges(not the same as refill) for $32. Anyone interested can let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.