Where can i get Tamron and sigma lens?

hartzdevil

Jan 2, 2010
Singapore
Hi, i was jus wondering where can i get a reasonable price lens for tamron and sigma len without being cheated. Hope to hear from u guys soon.

I trust Parissilk at Holland V

1- Check the price guides section under marketplace subforum.

2- Call or email for quotes from the reputable stores.

Compare the prices, buy from the stores you fancy.

For these lenses, when asking for quote, always ask if the lens are local warranty set, or grey market. If you get a response like "shop warranty", it means the lens is grey market.

MS Color or Cathay Photo..... Email or call their stores... :)

decent shops:

1) tk foto
2) cathay photo
3) orient photo
4) john 3:16
5) slr revolution (funan)
6) ms colour

all these will generally give you ok price, but please compare. price differences usually will not exceed more than $50 ( small percentage for a big ticket item)

not so decent shops but usually ok, but be careful:
1) alan photo

I go to Lords.

I got mine at MS color AMK..
Just don go Camera workshop at Penisula shopping ctr, read smwhere in CS tat they sell grey set, but not much cheaper also.. my tamron came with 3 yrs warranty, no poit getting grey set tats like $50 cheaper for my 17 50mm.

Alan photo (SLS) look for ben.

Just don go Camera workshop at Penisula shopping ctr, read smwhere in CS tat they sell grey set, but not much cheaper also.. my tamron came with 3 yrs warranty, no poit getting grey set tats like $50 cheaper for my 17 50mm.

yeah. second that. u pay $50-$80 more and u get a local copy and 3 years warranty instead of 1 year in house.

hey bro. jus wanna check wit u how much u bought the tamron 17 50mm?;)

u can get them from tamron and sigma respectively.

hey bro. jus wanna check wit u how much u bought the tamron 17 50mm?;)

i got at 630 with full 3yrs tamron warranty. Non vc canon mount copy..

i got at 630 with full 3yrs tamron warranty. Non vc canon mount copy..

hey, you got it at the ms colour in amk hub? did you bargain for the 630?
and you ask for the 3years warranty or they just give you?

Last edited:
change name to iPhoto, people there are still the same from "lords camera"

iPhoto is right next door to Lords. Apparently, they're renovating the store previously occupied by Lords right now. Dunno if it'll be called "Lords", but the folks are the same.

hey, you got it at the ms colour in amk hub? did you bargain for the 630?
and you ask for the 3years warranty or they just give you?

I nvr bargain lei, cos tat time vc version coming out, so thought they might discontinue the non vc version, then i die die must grab one, din care much about e price:bsmilie:
but looking at resale price for used exp warranty set, its really not ex ba :dunno:
The 3 yr warranty is by manufacturer, its not grey set.

I nvr bargain lei, cos tat time vc version coming out, so thought they might discontinue the non vc version, then i die die must grab one, din care much about e price:bsmilie:
but looking at resale price for used exp warranty set, its really not ex ba :dunno:
The 3 yr warranty is by manufacturer, its not grey set.

oh. first hand? so you got it at ms colour in amk hub?
if only 630, I must get mine too now! hahahah

Last edited: