Where can I get Tamrac camera bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusetrips

Jan 17, 2002
Anyone?
With many choices?

Hi may I know where can i find Tamrac bags in Singapore.
Interested in their laptop / camera case bag.

Thanks.

acidbyte said:
T.K Foto at Beach Road, Shaw Towers (Closed on Sundays)

What is the exact address of T.K Photo?

Pro Photo (Plaza Singapura, 4th floor) has a good selection and, despite the posh shop, very competitive prices. Great, friendly service too!

If I'm not wrong, I think K13 @ Peninsula Plaza level 2 oso have...

K13 offered me a best price of over $120 for a tamrac bag, and tried to pressure me into buying on the spot as that particular model was supposed to be "selling fast".

Later that week, I was offered the same model at Pro Photo for $95 without much bargaining. I told the friendly staff there that I needed to double-check my capacity requirements and they were completely understanding. I returned a few days later and bought the bag at the offered price!

acidbyte said:
T K Foto Technic
100 Beach Rd #02-45 Shaw Towers Singapore 189702

Tks for the info.

wahaha.. about the same encounter..
i was looking for filters and asked them for the price....
i said thankyou and was about to leave. they tried to pressure me to buy, saying the price will change after time bcos of JP currency, blar blar blar.. -_-" I RAN AWAY....

soo sooo soo weird....

timlim said:
K13 offered me a best price of over $120 for a tamrac bag, and tried to pressure me into buying on the spot as that particular model was supposed to be "selling fast".

Later that week, I was offered the same model at Pro Photo for $95 without much bargaining. I told the friendly staff there that I needed to double-check my capacity requirements and they were completely understanding. I returned a few days later and bought the bag at the offered price!

Good choice for a good brand. I bought a Tamrac bag about 10 years ago and it's still running good! Very durable and lasting, as I overload the bag most of the time! :thumbsup:

saw tamrac bags at Suntec. forgot the name of the shop(2nd floor)...but it is very near to carrefour.

Hi may I know where can i find Tamrac bags in Singapore.
Interested in their laptop / camera case bag.

Thanks.

Hi! I have a Brand New Tamrac 5618 Turbo CyberPro Photo/Computer Bag :thumbsup: to sell at $160. I think this is what you're looking for. Do contact me via 97654461 if you are interested. --> http://www.tamrac.com/5618.htm :cheergal:

K13 at peninsula plaza 2nd floor have a few of them.

If I'm not wrong, I think K13 @ Peninsula Plaza level 2 oso have...

look at this....i was quoted a giottos monopod at 65 there but was offer the same1 at 37 from CP. u tell me...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.