Where can I get one of those pull-out drawers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Haha...at this rate, I suppose many will know the stuffs that I have and what I intend to have! :p

Anyway, just got my Sony G420 and I realise that my desk is screaming for additional space for my keyboard and mouse. Thus I need to install a pull-out drawer for my keyboard and mouse.

Can the members from the Council of Wisdom share a few places where I can get them? And for those who have done that, can share the prices too? I need a rough idea...

TIA! ;)

Aiya!! Told you to buy LCD monitor don't want to listen, now complain no space .... tsk tsk tsk ....see lah, go and buy honking big 21" CRT monitor before measuring deskspace....

:devil: :D ;p

Originally posted by Darren
Aiya!! Told you to buy LCD monitor don't want to listen, now complain no space .... tsk tsk tsk ....see lah, go and buy honking big 21" CRT monitor before measuring deskspace....

:devil: :D ;p

Ya...thank you Mr Lau; you've been 'most' helpful! :devil:

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Ya...thank you Mr Lau; you've been 'most' helpful! :devil:
You are most welcome :devil:

Anyway, if you are still looking, I suggest hopping down to Challenger in Funan as I remember seeing them sell some computer furniture and add-ons there.

Have you also considered a wireless keyboard and mouse setup?

If I recall correctly the drawer I saw seem like only can hold keyboard not sure your mouse can move inside. Seem to see them quite often but never really have a good look at it (cos never really thought of buying it).
Anyway places like Sim Lim Square, Funan sure got shop selling but I also saw them in those big popular book shop b4.

got my keyboard drawer like 3 yrs ago, so can't rem how much it is really, but I think its $20-$40
it's found all over SLS, so u should have no problem finding one... :)

..NuTs..

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Haha...at this rate, I suppose many will know the stuffs that I have and what I intend to have! :p

Anyway, just got my Sony G420 and I realise that my desk is screaming for additional space for my keyboard and mouse. Thus I need to install a pull-out drawer for my keyboard and mouse.

Can the members from the Council of Wisdom share a few places where I can get them? And for those who have done that, can share the prices too? I need a rough idea...

TIA! ;)

i think those that you can screw onto the underside of your desk are better, there might even be those big enuff for your mouse on the side.

I got one of those on-desk keyboard drawers, looks bulky on the desk and takes up some desk space.

If your table is from Sitoca, u can get the add-on keyboard drawer from Funan Challenger. Can't remember the price, but i think its quite ex.

Is your table top made of wood? If so, I saw before some keyboard drawers that allow you to attached underneath by drilling some holes. Price I think is below $40.

Ok, just got a Fellowes Premium Underdesk Keyboard Manager with Gliding Mouse Tray from Challenger, Funan yesterday.

It cost me $79.90 and another 8 holes on the underside of my desk. Good stuff! Now I manage to 'keep a distance' from my monitor! ;)

Thanks for all the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.