Where can I get eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question! My mum can't buy any eggs too. =(

I got 10 in my fridge. Hey Adam, can I post this on Buy-and-Sell? I believe in critical situation we need critical measures.....

You can still get them at NTUC but you need to spend a min of $10 before you can get the eggs. And there is a limit of 2 tray of 10 eggs per customer. But the eggs disappear quite fast also. :sweat:

Lastly, the price has almost doubled also. Now it's like $3.05 for a tray of 10 local eggs.

Newman said:
You can still get them at NTUC but you need to spend a min of $10 before you can get the eggs. And there is a limit of 2 tray of 10 eggs per customer. But the eggs disappear quite fast also. :sweat:

Hi Newman.

You mean consumers can't fork out a little more just to get the eggs w/o adhering to the $10 thingy?

hmm... wonder if can purchase patrol and buy eggs off the shelves of the NTUC @ Esso or Mobil kiosk... no point buying so many unwanted items just for eggs...

Go Ya Kun. Say "I want Raw Egg"

Go to prata Man. "Prata with Egg but Don't put the Egg on the Prata.. Give me the Egg!"

AdamGoi said:
Hi Newman.

You mean consumers can't fork out a little more just to get the eggs w/o adhering to the $10 thingy?
Nope, it's stated there clearly. And the $10 does not include the eggs.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm... wonder if can purchase patrol and buy eggs off the shelves of the NTUC @ Esso or Mobil kiosk... no point buying so many unwanted items just for eggs...
Actually $10 is not a lot also. I bought fruit juice and some fruits already hit more than $10.

Singapore facing its very first egg crisis.

it'll be in the news all over the world... :bsmilie:

Wonder if those steam boat buffet still got eggs or not....may be u can go with a camera bag (since it has cushion) and then get a table at one corner....and then you can "self-service" :think:

My stupid fridge's thermostat spoil liao.. cause the fridge to freeze, cracking and freezing up 3 of my last eggs.. had to throw away :cry:

Erm...I got mine from Chew's at FarmMart...think they should still have some...My wife went over there to grab 30 eggs the min the news was announce 2 weeks ago...

:bigeyes: shortage of eggs? no wonder canteen stall holder look at me strangly when i ask for one egg to my rice.. then she says 50cents hor.. but thought officials confident wont be so de? must be ppl buying and storing.

hmm maybe u look ard@ntuc those buying lots of item one but not buy eggs and ask them to help you buy eggs loh

How about those liquid egg things? Come in OJ cartons... i mean, for fried rice, should be ok right? Just checking though, are those REAL eggs?

i heard even those food stalls selling "Ban Mian" (homemake noodles), etc, do not add in eggs anymore. But they dun cut the cost of the noodles either... wont they be making more money instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.