Where can i get BP-50 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelvin^Newbie

Jan 27, 2003
Visit site
Wonder where can i get BP-50 for my EOS50e...
i going around shop and i found that all are out of stock...
I should import myself or ask a shop to import for me...

I have been using 50E for a year, don't see the need for it because the lack of AE lock and Main Dial. It adds to the weight too!
Unless you do alot of flash photography using the pop up flash (drainning the battery), in that case use a flash gun. Able to cover further with Bigger Giude No and zooming with the focal length of the len. Reduces red eye as it is further away from lens. Let you bounce the light with tilt and swivel.
If only the BP50 has AE lock and Main Dial.

denniskee said:
I have been using 50E for a year, don't see the need for it because the lack of AE lock and Main Dial. It adds to the weight too!
Unless you do alot of flash photography using the pop up flash (drainning the battery), in that case use a flash gun. Able to cover further with Bigger Giude No and zooming with the focal length of the len. Reduces red eye as it is further away from lens. Let you bounce the light with tilt and swivel.
If only the BP50 has AE lock and Main Dial.

actually i am using 380ex flash.... jus that i think is hard to find the batt for eos50e when i am in need of it...and bp-50 is using AA batt shd be easier to find...

Kelvin^Newbie said:
actually i am using 380ex flash.... jus that i think is hard to find the batt for eos50e when i am in need of it...and bp-50 is using AA batt shd be easier to find...

did u check out the 2nd hand shops beisdes those that sell oni new items?

2CR5? actually i have many (~5-6) new ones and can give u for free. think they are energizer ones with expiry in 2010. :D

cheerios n gd luck in ur search!

yellow_kiwi said:
did u check out the 2nd hand shops beisdes those that sell oni new items?

2CR5? actually i have many (~5-6) new ones and can give u for free. think they are energizer ones with expiry in 2010. :D

cheerios n gd luck in ur search!

well dont you use 2CR5? i not sure where are the 2nd hand shop that sell camera

Kelvin^Newbie said:
well dont you use 2CR5? i not sure where are the 2nd hand shop that sell camera

my eos33 uses 2XCR123A. last time i bought many 2CR5 for my club's eos50s but now im stuck with them since my club is gone :confused: . wanted to give away some time ago on CS but saw someone selling batt so dun want to spoil his sales. no use for them unless i get a body that uses 2CR5.

actually, i remember that i once saw an eos50 with bp-50 on sale (on consignment) at The Camera Workshop in exclesior hotel. but then, that was way too long ago. can try ur luck by asking them.

yellow_kiwi said:
my eos33 uses 2XCR123A. last time i bought many 2CR5 for my club's eos50s but now im stuck with them since my club is gone :confused: . wanted to give away some time ago on CS but saw someone selling batt so dun want to spoil his sales. no use for them unless i get a body that uses 2CR5.

actually, i remember that i once saw an eos50 with bp-50 on sale (on consignment) at The Camera Workshop in exclesior hotel. but then, that was way too long ago. can try ur luck by asking them.

i think they are sell together bahx...dont think will sell one bp-50 to me only...

Hi Kelvin, just sawa BP50 at Alex Photo going at S$85, there ia another shop selling at over S$100, but cannot remember which the shop.

denniskee said:
Hi Kelvin, just sawa BP50 at Alex Photo going at S$85, there ia another shop selling at over S$100, but cannot remember which the shop.

oh thank....i will go check it out tml during my school lunch break...

oh man... today just when down to AP...that guy told me BP-50 is not producing anymore...

where can i still get it....? :cry:

Can't be, I was there yesterday and saw it on display. Even ask for the price!!
Anyway, Alex Photo, 2nd floor at Peninsula Plaza, tel :63340998. Just incase you went to the wrong place. :)

oh...i when to sim lim...

anyway thanx...i have give a call...and i will be down tml to buy it...
nice to meet another eos50e user...

Status
Not open for further replies.