Where can i get a Panasonic Lumix LX3 now?

tayhm

Nov 4, 2010
Am interested in buying Panasonic Lumix LX3, but i think most shops have discontinued the stocks. Any idea where i can buy it? And how much?

You think or you know? Have you tried calling them?

yea, called Ms colour and went to most of the shops like harvey norman and courts.

Then I think your best bet might be mustafa, or second-hand on here.

DD123 has already provided the answer and TS even got the price from mustafa in another thread.

I am looking for another offer. $645 is alittle too high for LX3 now isnt it? Its even enough for me to buy a s95.

I am looking for another offer. $645 is alittle too high for LX3 now isnt it? Its even enough for me to buy a s95.

Then do more calling. But FYI, if you want a brand new camera, you'll pay the brand new price.

you can get it anywhere now.....

Huh? what do you mean?
ignore that joker... trying to 'chiong' post counts by replying to old threads with useless answers...

LX3 has been replaced by LX5.
Only if the store still has existing stock will they be able to sell you a brand-new set. But from my recollection, stocks were usually snapped up pretty fast. I waited for about 2 months to get mine. You wanna buy it? :devil:

kidding... I ain't selling.... :bsmilie:

By now most places will have replaced the LX3 with LX5.
A new LX3 is still new. The shops will try to sell at a new camera price of course.
Cheers.

hello, i've been looking to buy an lx3 too. you can try asking for e-quotes. i've got a quote from john 3:16 for $490, but there're pretty good deals on lx5 too. ms colour has lx5 for 679 as part of its year end promotion. i'm still deciding between the two myself. hope this helps you! :)

hello, i've been looking to buy an lx3 too. you can try asking for e-quotes. i've got a quote from john 3:16 for $490, but there're pretty good deals on lx5 too. ms colour has lx5 for 679 as part of its year end promotion. i'm still deciding between the two myself. hope this helps you! :)

would like to call john 3:16, but dont seem to answer their calls. MS colour having year end promos? thanks for telling. haha. really helps alot.