where can i get 2nd hand camera equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhanzallani

Jun 8, 2009
hey guys..im in need of 450d batt grip..u guys noe where i can get cheaper ones??

Last edited:
hey thanks man!
thanks so much!

or..u got any other links??? haha that'll be gr8 too
anw im very new here..in fact very new in the world of forums hahah..
i really wud like to noe more about photography events here in sg..haha

Hey guys i am new here. talking abt 3rd party grips. Are there any different from the original ones? Erm, in terms of function and durability. Not that i am bringing my cam for war or something.

Hey guys i am new here. talking abt 3rd party grips. Are there any different from the original ones? Erm, in terms of function and durability. Not that i am bringing my cam for war or something.

No real difference..... as the better 3rd party grip will still give you the same function. Some ppl claim that the 3rd party grip have plastic that is less hard than OEM version.... but unless you planned to drop your camera onto the ground a few times.... I don't really think it matters alot.... but that just me :sweat:

or..u got any other links??? haha that'll be gr8 too
anw im very new here..in fact very new in the world of forums hahah..
i really wud like to noe more about photography events here in sg..haha

Then please use the links in the forum and read more. Plenty of information are available here. There are sticky threads on top of every subforum where valuable information are listed and summarized. There is a whole subforum only about Exhibitions and Events.

man! im blur..how do i post a new thread?? anyways guys..im planning to get this new lens EF 50mm f/1.8 II

any opinions?? worth my money??

man! im blur..how do i post a new thread?? anyways guys..im planning to get this new lens EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Not sure I understand your question. You are posting at a thread that was started by yourself and you are saying you don't know how to post a new thread? :dunno:

Instead of starting a new thread for every questions that crosses your mind you can do some searching. The Canon 50mm has been discussed many times. Opinions about the lens will not change just because there is a new thread. Search first, read and try to understand. Also, there are plenty of review websites: dpreview.com; photozone.de just to name two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.