Where can I find cards like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi people.

Need your help. Cards like this used to be readily available some 3 years ago. Anyone here know where I can find/get them?

God_says.jpg

TIA! ;)

These are some forms of advertising cards that you can get FOC at some shops (mostly F&B related shops). The design are always changing and once you miss it, you might not be able to find it again :(

AdamGoi said:
Hi people.

Need your help. Cards like this used to be readily available some 3 years ago. Anyone here know where I can find/get them?

God_says.jpg

TIA! ;)
OOT: but I loved that quote...always got a lil teary eyed thinking about what it means

evildolly said:
OOT: but I loved that quote...always got a lil teary eyed thinking about what it means

They have quite a few more last time. I will try to see if I can get it from my girlfriend and post them here.

Try asking your Christian friends (obvious isn't it?--the "God Speaks" series) and see if their church has any more left.

AdamGoi said:
Thanks to those who have replied. :)

Upz!

Try the Catholic Bookshop at Queens' Street, next to S.A.M or try the Katong Catholic bookshop at East Coast Road, next to Holy Family Church. :)

dude..u can always print out your own version. soemtimes a little bit of art n craft feels real good =)

lemonlogix said:
Could it have been banned?

http://www.singapore-window.org/sw01/010510re.htm

I said because I have a copy of the post card, there is a url behind.
www.god.org.sg

I checked, and the link is no longer valid, in fact, the domain is now not in use.
It is available for purchase. The site is gone.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.