Where can I find a mini piano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corollax

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Hi, need some help here. Does anyone know of any shops where I can find a mini toy piano for children? It is the wooden mechanical type and not the plastic digital type. Need it as a xmas present.

Thanks in advance for any tip-offs!

corollax said:
Hi, need some help here. Does anyone know of any shops where I can find a mini toy piano for children? It is the wooden mechanical type and not the plastic digital type. Need it as a xmas present.

i know what you mean.. a friend has one of those.. but it was from very long ago..

you have to really scour the flea markets.. she got it at one :)

Thanks.

Y’day I visited many toy shops but tough luck. One of the old traditional toy shop in beach road claims they r the only shop here to import wooden mini pianos from china but stop doing so bcos of quality problems. The shopkeeper told me not to waste time searching...

But y’day nite I rec’d a tip-off and will check the place out... (hey, where's the icon for keeping ur fingers crossed??)

corollax said:

Wah!! Sweet memories!! I have one of those piano when I'm in primary school. :cry:

Do keep us inform if you found any. ;p

togu said:
Wah!! Sweet memories!! I have one of those piano when I'm in primary school. :cry:

Do keep us inform if you found any. ;p

I believe i still have one in my house. Given to my sis from my late grandmum. Memories....

Status
Not open for further replies.