where can i find a carousel in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

hi guys, as in title, looking for those cute merry-go-round with ponies and such so tat i can bring my little girl there to take fotos.

can help? i coop up in the mountains for too long like melvin gorgor so i m lost. :bsmilie:

hi guys, as in title, looking for those cute merry-go-round with ponies and such so tat i can bring my little girl there to take fotos.

can help? i coop up in the mountains for too long like melvin gorgor so i m lost. :bsmilie:

IMM, Toys 'R' US @ Paragon ...very very small ones....3 seaters i think...

saw one recently (last week I think) at the grass patch between Esplanade and Padang... they were setting it up for a fun fare or part of River HongBao, along with bumper cars and other stuff... the horses and sea horses on the carousel look quite scary though (they weren't installed yet and were lying side by side)... :bsmilie:

saw one recently (last week I think) at the grass patch between Esplanade and Padang... they were setting it up for a fun fare or part of River HongBao, along with bumper cars and other stuff... the horses and sea horses on the carousel look quite scary though (they weren't installed yet and were lying side by side)... :bsmilie:

Yup, that's the River HongBao. I agree that the horses and sea horses looked quite scary lying on the grass.

you'll never go round alone....

i think the pasar malam at cck mrt there have, albeit a relatively small one

if you go pasar malam hunting, confirm can find

other than that, a long long long long time ago parkway parade got funworld with carousel

come to think of it, i can't remember if anywhere got a constant one anymore

does the pasir ris downtown east thing have one?

If you can wait, just wait a while and a Pasar Malam will come soon.

Ching....take this :lovegrin:

dsc14690dh.jpg

Just kidding on the above :sweatsm:

But I confirmed saw a smaller one infront of Explanade....hope this helps :lovegrin:

:cool: thank you. river hongbao here i come!

if you go pasar malam hunting, confirm can find

other than that, a long long long long time ago parkway parade got funworld with carousel

come to think of it, i can't remember if anywhere got a constant one anymore

does the pasir ris downtown east thing have one?

yup, now i recall. thanks! yes, there's one there! hooooooo!

and a huge one too. maybe my little gal will fall off... hahahaha :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.