Where can I develop my digital prints at a good price and good quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricteo

Apr 22, 2007
Guys,

I got a lot of digital photos to print. Cheapest I saw till now is 30cents
Anyone got better lobang?

Konica prints go for abt 20 cents for more than 100 pcs, but I heard the quality not good.
Good price doesn't really go with good quality I feel...

Hi Ricteo, welcome to ClubSnap.

Some months back I helped my mum printed her China trip's photo at Konica. It's quite good. But when I pass by the shop today. It's no longer there. Guess it tough to sustain with so much competition and some people do not print their pictures at the labs anymore. You can try KT at Hong Lim or Konica at Chinatown Point (near the overhead bridge). The price at the Konica shop is cheap, quality is ok for me. You may want to give it a try.

Fujifilm digital labs! i processed mine at bencoolen square..the uncle was nice enuf to tell me some of my pics werent worth developing b'cos of v.low resolutions (hp camera)..it was a stroke of luck that i found the shop as i was in the area wif my friend whu was interning at rght angle at that time..

Fujifilm digital labs! i processed mine at bencoolen square..the uncle was nice enuf to tell me some of my pics werent worth developing b'cos of v.low resolutions (hp camera)..it was a stroke of luck that i found the shop as i was in the area wif my friend whu was interning at rght angle at that time..

Oh yes, that's a very nice shop to develope your photos too. The uncle is very, very friendly and willing to share. I spend a good 30mins talking to him when I sent my prints there the other time. But i hardly go to that area, so....

If it is Burlington Square then will be Triple D.
Juz says that you are from clubsnap and uncle will give you best price. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.