Where can i buy these 3 items???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzbboyzz

Oct 5, 2007
GB
meettomy.site
Hi all. may i know where i can get these 3 items below at a good price in Singapore?

Brand new/old, Nikon/OEM also can. Anyone selling here pls sms me ur best price to 97372476.Thank...

1. Macro Adapter Ring BR-2A :Fits between the camera and lens to enable reverse-mounting of lenses. It is an inexpensive means of obtaining a relatively high reproduction...

2. Macro Adapter Ring BR-5 :Needed when using the BR-2A with lenses that have a 62mm front attachment size.

3. Adapter Ring BR-3 :A handy adapter that converts the bayonet mount of reverse mounted lenses to the 52mm thread used for filters and hoods.

Just brought Item 1 & 3 in buy/sell forum last week.

For Item 1 & 2, you can try K-13, not nikon brand, but it is similar.

Just brought Item 1 & 3 in buy/sell forum last week.

For Item 1 & 2, you can try K-13, not nikon brand, but it is similar.

Where can i get the K-13. Will it be Cheaper than nikon?

THx for all ur help. Still looking for This 3 items.Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Using Extension Tube Cons:
Light loss is a big one, especially important in macro that we're dealing with insufficient amount of light all the time. It leads to a dark viewfinder, longer exposure time and image degradation. The additional length of your lens also makes your setup very prone to vibration. When coupling with a zoom lens, the combination of zoom and focusing is very tricky to handle.

Gather these information from the net. Therefor choosing adaptor ring instead.

Using Extension Tube Cons:
Light loss is a big one, especially important in macro that we're dealing with insufficient amount of light all the time. It leads to a dark viewfinder, longer exposure time and image degradation. The additional length of your lens also makes your setup very prone to vibration. When coupling with a zoom lens, the combination of zoom and focusing is very tricky to handle.

Gather these information from the net. Therefor choosing adaptor ring instead.

FYI, the cons applies to adaptor ring too. Focusing with adaptor ring is the same as using extension tube i.e moving back and forth.

Tripod is a MUST + remote/wired control + mirror lock up (if your cam have the function) whether or not you are using real macro lens, extension tube or adaptor ring.

Best solution will be getting a marco lens, but prepared at least $500+ for a decent one like 60mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.