Where can I buy t-shirt iron-ons?

shaoken

Deregistered
Hi.

I've been looking for websites or blogs based in S'pore with sells t-shirt iron-ons or those heat transfer.
Designs preferably soccer, photography, quotes, F1 or sports related or comical designs.

Anyone know where can I get it online or shops? I tried searching on the web but to no avail. :dunno:
Hope bros here can help me with locating this?

Thanks a lot. :D

Last edited:
Hi.

I've been looking for websites or blogs based in S'pore with sells t-shirt iron-ons or those heat transfer.
Designs preferably soccer, photography, quotes, F1 or sports related or comical designs.

Anyone know where can I get it online or shops? I tried searching on the web but to no avail. :dunno:
Hope bros here can help me with locating this?

Thanks a lot. :D

I only have lobang for T-shirt printing but not iron ons

Or you can buy the iron-on papers and print then transfer yourself?
Epson has them, sold at Evergreen stationery stores iirc

I only have lobang for T-shirt printing but not iron ons
Hmm.. Ok, thanks. :)

Or you can buy the iron-on papers and print then transfer yourself?
Epson has them, sold at Evergreen stationery stores iirc
Not interested in printing anymore. Now using a B&W laser printer for printing docs only.

Last time I used to see them selling in shops in shopping malls. Those shops are like selling teenagers apparels those type. Like rings, belts all these. If I find any of the shops I let you know the locations okay? :D

Printed tees?? Maybe you can try Praise and fourskin.
photography one?? i saw before 1 times at fox, its got a camera with a cancel sign and write no photography.

Telsoon said:
Printed tees?? Maybe you can try Praise and fourskin.
photography one?? i saw before 1 times at fox, its got a camera with a cancel sign and write no photography.

He is looking for iron-ons not printed tees

There's one at bugis village. 1st level. They also sell decals for motorcycles and cars. IIRC it should be what you're looking for. And they should have customization services for you as well.

There's one at bugis village. 1st level. They also sell decals for motorcycles and cars. IIRC it should be what you're looking for. And they should have customization services for you as well.

Oh the shop is beside a shop called Recoil, selling shirts.

You can try looking at this site
Printing
always order tees from them for events. They got no minimum qty. can bring your own stuff there to print.

OH i remember now. there's a huge bunch of that stuff at the Army Market at beach road. top floor

He is looking for iron-ons not printed tees
o_O. TS than you might want to try TPY hub. Beside the escalator to the food court. The price is pretty expensive there. Because i do 20++ pieces. And 25 per piece!!! But the quality of the shirt is not bad.