Where can i buy such cases?


Status
Not open for further replies.

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#1
I'm looking for these type of hard plastic cases with foam padding inside. I saw at Sitex last year but din buy. Where can i get them now? No need branded. Cheap ones will do.

Many thanks! :)

 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#2
hi, try www.pelican.com local agent's tel: 6842-4332
or go Adelphi L2 dunno which unit. sells "Storm" cases
or go Sheares, tel: 6333-0137

;)
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#3
sORe-EyEz said:
hi, try www.pelican.com local agent's tel: 6842-4332
or go Adelphi L2 dunno which unit. sells "Storm" cases
or go Sheares, tel: 6333-0137

;)
Thanks for the info. Where is Sheares? Adelphi got meh? I tot its all audio stuffs?

Actually, i know bout pelican. I got those pics from their site. :bsmilie: Are they expensive? I dun really need branded or expensive ones.
 

widget

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
367
0
0
Singapore, KL
Visit site
#4
I bought an i-Case hard-case (Orange colour, Made in China) from Carrefour for $27 sometimes last week. I don't need a Pelican case as only need it to store my torchlights.
Comes in 2 sizes, and the bigger one only cost few dollars extra. Ard $30 if not mistaken.
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#5
afbug said:
Thanks for the info. Where is Sheares? Adelphi got meh? I tot its all audio stuffs?

Actually, i know bout pelican. I got those pics from their site. :bsmilie: Are they expensive? I dun really need branded or expensive ones.
Sheares is near Raffles Hotel & oso near Shaw Towers, addy as follows:
43 Beach Rd, Evershine & Century Complex,
S'pore 189681

Adelphi got, i its a corner shop at L2, i dun hav their contacts so u gotta go there & search. Adelphi not tt big so should not take long 2 find. sometimes i bo liao jus go comb those malls.;p

i not sure which is brand is gd or if either brand is costly. i m sure they r made 2 certain specs.
 

Clown

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
3,780
1
38
Singapore
#6
eastgear used to carry them. dunno about now but they do have the contact. dealing with them is more pleasent imho..
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#7
widget said:
I bought an i-Case hard-case (Orange colour, Made in China) from Carrefour for $27 sometimes last week. I don't need a Pelican case as only need it to store my torchlights.
Comes in 2 sizes, and the bigger one only cost few dollars extra. Ard $30 if not mistaken.
Hey this maybe what i am looking for, cheap ones. Only in orange? Have you got the diamensions? I dun need too big. Thanks for the tip man.

sORe-EyEz said:
Sheares is near Raffles Hotel & oso near Shaw Towers, addy as follows:
43 Beach Rd, Evershine & Century Complex,
S'pore 189681

Adelphi got, i its a corner shop at L2, i dun hav their contacts so u gotta go there & search. Adelphi not tt big so should not take long 2 find. sometimes i bo liao jus go comb those malls.;p

i not sure which is brand is gd or if either brand is costly. i m sure they r made 2 certain specs.
Haha think i know where is Sheares liao. Sometime back, i have a hard time looking got wcube at adelphi. :bsmilie:

Pelican is branded. Quite ex i think but i'm not sure of their prices.
 

Dec 4, 2004
56
0
0
#8
afbug said:
Hey this maybe what i am looking for, cheap ones. Only in orange? Have you got the diamensions? I dun need too big. Thanks for the tip man.



Haha think i know where is Sheares liao. Sometime back, i have a hard time looking got wcube at adelphi. :bsmilie:

Pelican is branded. Quite ex i think but i'm not sure of their prices.
talk??
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#9
hi afbug, best u check all d stores if u got time. let d sales stuff explain 2 u its unique features = selling point. let them kno u hav a few brands mind.
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#10
sORe-EyEz said:
hi afbug, best u check all d stores if u got time. let d sales stuff explain 2 u its unique features = selling point. let them kno u hav a few brands mind.
Ok. Will do that. But i can be quite impatient at times. :bsmilie:

Sometimes when i dun need stuffs like these, they appear everywhere. When i wanna buy one, can't see one. :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom