Where can I buy replacement foam inserts for Pelican Cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone?

I donot know about the availability of Pelican foam inserts in Singapore, however have purchased them through a seller on eBay US.

I am not sure whether I am allowed to provide a direct link to this seller's eBay shop, thus on the side of caution you can have a look by logging on to ebay, use the search function and under members type in c2csafety.

Cheers

No where in Singapore? I was thinking it was not very worth to ship it in from the US. I've found resellers but the shipping all seem ridiculous for pieces of foam.

Anywhere in Singapore with a full/huge range of Pelican cases too? From the suitcase and laptop kind to the tiny small 1010 ones?

No where in Singapore? I was thinking it was not very worth to ship it in from the US. I've found resellers but the shipping all seem ridiculous for pieces of foam.

Anywhere in Singapore with a full/huge range of Pelican cases too? From the suitcase and laptop kind to the tiny small 1010 ones?

I had the same problem some time back. Shops that sell the casing might have a way to get you the foam.... but it won't be any cheaper. Instant.... why not go buy a foam mattress and use the foam inside ?? :think:

Give this no. a call 68424332, they are Marvid Intl Pte Ltd, distributors for Pelican in SG. Be prepared to pay big bucks for it. Generally, its about 50% of the new case. :bigeyes:

The office is located in Ubi area, they carry stock and have a showroom, you can see the "full" range here.

Hi there,

You don't have to get the inserts from oversea. Their office and showroom is located at 67 ubi crescent, technique centre. It is at level 1 towards the end of the corridor, The shop name is call marvid (pardon if i spell wrongly). They also have alot of perlican products there on display.

Cool! Thanks guys. Shall go and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.