Where can I buy Lowepro bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan11

May 23, 2004
Sembawang
Hi good day to everyone, I am new to this forum, It's great to see so many photography enthusiasts here in S'pore. I am currently looking for a camera bag to keep my camera, video cam and other stuff. I was told Lowepro bags are good. I search the web for info on this brand but it does not tell me where I can buy it in S'pore, instead it only tells me that the sold distributor is at Tan Boon Liat Building. Need some advice/help on this tks very much :)

Ivan11 said:
Hi good day to everyone, I am new to this forum, It's great to see so many photography enthusiasts here in S'pore. I am currently looking for a camera bag to keep my camera, video cam and other stuff. I was told Lowepro bags are good. I search the web for info on this brand but it does not tell me where I can buy it in S'pore, instead it only tells me that the sold distributor is at Tan Boon Liat Building. Need some advice/help on this tks very much :)

Try Cathay Photos at Peninsular Plaza ?

you might want to consider crumpler as well.

well...tink K13 at peninsular 2nd floor do carry some..but not sure of pricing,check it out.

apart from cathay, u can also check out tk photo at shaw beach road (where the cinema is)

bsplenden said:
CP oso has crumpler?

Yes, CP also sells a range of Crumpler camera bags, and you might be able to obtain a discount there (Wheelock cannot bargain) ;)

Gymrat76 said:
Yes, CP also sells a range of Crumpler camera bags, and you might be able to obtain a discount there (Wheelock cannot bargain) ;)

o... thks. :)

Gymrat76 said:
just got my Crumpler from CP. Understand that CP is the distributor for Photo Bag for Crumpler. Can olso get a discount of 20% off the tagged price. They also allowed exchange within 2 days.

Wow tks guys for yr fast reply :) , i will probably go down to CP (Peninsular Plaza) tomorrow to take a look, i think at Marina Square also got a CP right?

Ivan11 said:
Wow tks guys for yr fast reply :) , i will probably go down to CP (Peninsular Plaza) tomorrow to take a look, i think at Marina Square also got a CP right?

yes, cathay is the distributor for lowepro bags. they give 50% discount off the price stated on the tags. :)

swimcraze said:
yes, cathay is the distributor for lowepro bags. they give 50% discount off the price stated on the tags. :)

Really 50% off the price stated on the tags??? :bigeyes:

MARTIN1023 said:
Really 50% off the price stated on the tags??? :bigeyes:

If it's true, I am heading down to CP for a crumpler bag too :bigeyes:

Look on the positive side, if you were slinging your Crumpler bag behind you and walking around, you can surely hear if someone is trying to pickpocket ("pick-bag, rather ;) ) since the velcro is loud :bsmilie:

Plus, the good thing is that it doesn't LOOK like a camera bag

Status
Not open for further replies.