Where can i buy cheap tank tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuestion

Jun 5, 2008
PenguinVille.
Hi guys looking to get some cheapo women's tanks for use with a shoot...anyone know of a cheap place i can get some? I don't need good quality material so just cheap ones will do. thanks for your help.

shop around the first n second floor where they sell the clothes. no specific shops really. but 2nd floor more lady stuff.

Bugis street you walk left and right sure got one. its like everywhere have. ?

if im not wrong lah, so long havent been there.:bsmilie:

that's the place with the hawker centre right?

that's what i had heard but i want cheapo kind dun need cotton tanks...dunnoe if they carry the cheapo kind or not.
basically the stores are very big, they should have lots of variety, beside, lots of store keepers able to help you.

the outlet at middle road junction is just a stone throw away from bugis village, you can go to bugis village if you unable to find it in the store.

basically the stores are very big, they should have lots of variety, beside, lots of store keepers able to help you.

the outlet at middle road junction is just a stone throw away from bugis village, you can go to bugis village if you unable to find it in the store.

o cool i hadn't realized the middle road one was so close. thanks for the tip!

i will...just wondering though when you all say cheap...how cheap is cheap? i wanna have price range as a guideline

Go to Middle East.... the tank got blown off only the top remain!

Alternatively... use a towel and wrapped around... or use a sarong

Last edited:

wa you joke so funny that i forgot how to laugh.:rolleyes:

dun try blowing the top off a XMM in public here. :sweat:

yeah, some cloth sold per meter cheaper. print choices aplenty too. ;p & get some pegs or safety pins to secure them, wah-lah... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.