Where can I buy aluminium sheets/plate?

pyonpyon

Apr 20, 2018
Hello I am looking for aluminum sheet/plate that is approx 2.5m to 3mm thick for my school's project.
The size i'd love is around 20"x20" or if the store offer to cut for me would be the best...
May I know if anyone knows the exact shop that i can go look for this material? Thank you soo much!

Hello I am looking for aluminum sheet/plate that is approx 2.5m to 3mm thick for my school's project.
The size i'd love is around 20"x20" or if the store offer to cut for me would be the best...
May I know if anyone knows the exact shop that i can go look for this material? Thank you soo much!

The shop can cut to your size, do note they are using manual shears so if you think the finishing is usable or if
you intend to machine yourself straight and perpendicular ,square and 90 degree corners then cut bigger say extra 3 to 5mm on all sides. Also they will probably cut from leftover or scrap pieces so expect the surface will not be mirror smooth and scratch free.Of course do ask nicely and pick a fairly good piece to cut..hehe. Either way you need to deburr or file the edges as it can be sharp enough to cut flesh. Speak to the boss himself as the worker will also refer to him. Budget $ 10?
PS..on second thought 3mm may be thick for manual shears in that case it may be cut by electric shearing machine but I doubt I have seen such in the shop! It's the finish I'm thinking about.
How to get there:
Nearest mrt is Bugis, shop location is opposite
the now history Sungei rd. thieves market opposite Sim Lim Tower. Walk out of Bugis mrt (turn left at fare gate )to behind the soon to be demolish HDB blocks of Rochor center and proceed from there...cross the junction of the church turn left past the bustop cross the zebra crossing to Sim Lim tower and on towards kelantan rd.

Teck Leong Metals Pte Ltd
Aluminium, steel,brass,etc.

#01-127, 28 Kelantan Rd, Block 28 · 6398 0040
Open ⋅ Closes 5:30PM

Last edited:
The shop can cut to your size, do note they are using manual shears so if you think the finishing is usable or if
you intend to machine yourself straight and perpendicular ,square and 90 degree corners then cut bigger say extra 3 to 5mm on all sides. Also they will probably cut from leftover or scrap pieces so expect the surface will not be mirror smooth and scratch free.Of course do ask nicely and pick a fairly good piece to cut..hehe. Either way you need to deburr or file the edges as it can be sharp enough to cut flesh. Speak to the boss himself as the worker will also refer to him. Budget $ 10?
PS..on second thought 3mm may be thick for manual shears in that case it may be cut by electric shearing machine but I doubt I have seen such in the shop! It's the finish I'm thinking about.
How to get there:
Nearest mrt is Bugis, shop location is opposite
the now history Sungei rd. thieves market opposite Sim Lim Tower. Walk out of Bugis mrt (turn left at fare gate )to behind the soon to be demolish HDB blocks of Rochor center and proceed from there...cross the junction of the church turn left past the bustop cross the zebra crossing to Sim Lim tower and on towards kelantan rd.

Teck Leong Metals Pte Ltd
Aluminium, steel,brass,etc.

#01-127, 28 Kelantan Rd, Block 28 · 6398 0040
Open ⋅ Closes 5:30PM

Thank you soo much for your respond! I'll go there and have a look!