Where can find newborn photoshoot probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnyminhtike

Feb 10, 2009
Hi Bros out there, is any one can advise me where to get newborn baby photo shoot prob such as very cute cap (unable to find at kitty palace and others baby shop as well), soft fur towel and cane basket ect... My setup is only one flash light with umbrella. Your advise and guide will be my hope.
Thanks a lot.

hi there,

you mean props? have you survey the toa payoh outlet of Kiddy Palace? very big store with a variety of baby stuffs. other than that, Mothercare outlet @ KK hospital do have those items that you are looking for.

hope this helps

ebay alot.

Ebay or US shopping sites. They go on closeouts and clearance very often.

MHO, many S'pore shops, the baby stuff is very 'che-na' design.
Try the more 'ang-moh' shops in Paragon, Mothercare, etc.

Fur and cloths - can buy from IKEA; Spotlight; Art Friend; Textile Center
Basket - can look at the offerings in furniture shops, IKEA, Art Friend, Spotlight
Applies for other odds and ends too.
Chinese and Teak furniture shops also have some baskets, chests, Bridal Basket, etc ( Try Dempsey Rd for a range of such shops)

Gd Luck and work fast.
They grow up real fast ;)

hi there,

you mean props? have you survey the toa payoh outlet of Kiddy Palace? very big store with a variety of baby stuffs. other than that, Mothercare outlet @ KK hospital do have those items that you are looking for.

hope this helps

ebay alot.

Ebay or US shopping sites. They go on closeouts and clearance very often.

MHO, many S'pore shops, the baby stuff is very 'che-na' design.
Try the more 'ang-moh' shops in Paragon, Mothercare, etc.

Fur and cloths - can buy from IKEA; Spotlight; Art Friend; Textile Center
Basket - can look at the offerings in furniture shops, IKEA, Art Friend, Spotlight
Applies for other odds and ends too.
Chinese and Teak furniture shops also have some baskets, chests, Bridal Basket, etc ( Try Dempsey Rd for a range of such shops)

Gd Luck and work fast.
They grow up real fast ;)
Thanks for yor all advice and I will check out those things as mentioned as Bro pinholecam.

Status
Not open for further replies.