where can a 16 year old find a job???

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
i want to find a job, but dun noe where to start from, not cleaning and direct sales ok ler. any advise? tks

I have yet to take a job but just saying what jobs you don't want won't help much. There could be other jobs you might also not want. Maybe you should try and narrow down your search by stating what jobs you might be interested in, or in what areas. Don't need to state pay or working hours if you're not too specific.

Thought u posted in HWZ also?

Well, the usual. Fast food, banquet.

lol...the usual few lo...data entry...usually need to ve lobang 1 then can go in...remembered i worked in IRAS after my 'O'...haha...

Umm can try service staff for hotel banquets. Waiter at resteraunts? Maybe even teach tuition or pri school kids?

try coffee place like Starbucks, Coffee Bean or Gloria Jeans..

;)

well. my 2cents.

if you wanna learn skills, dun expect to be paid well...

if u wanna be paid well, u'll not learn as much as those who are paid less and learning more.

;)

(fyi, i was earning $2.6k a month as a commis chef before, and earning $800 as an photographer assistant before, and $600 as a factory packer before)

of course there are other jobs out there.... but now as a designer. although pay is rather low, i learn alot from looking and others teaching and guiding me. ;)

most important thing is to be humble and learn to accept low pay jobs and try not to reject manual labour.

thats if u wanna make cash...

I was working at SATA when I was 16 while waiting for my O level, as an Assistant to the staff nurse. They pay quite well actually. $760 per month. All I have to do is just to sort out the mails between 11 a.m. to 12 noon. The rest of the time I'm free to go around to help around the various places.

U can try services sub forum here... :dunno: Shoot events. :think:

I was working at SATA when I was 16 while waiting for my O level, as an Assistant to the staff nurse. They pay quite well actually. $760 per month. All I have to do is just to sort out the mails between 11 a.m. to 12 noon. The rest of the time I'm free to go around to help around the various places.
sorry, but why SATA hav nurse??? SATA is a branch of SIA am i rite? your job is nice, moving ard??? mayb would not do that if my future boss dun like it...

btw where u find it? in the newspaper?

i want to find a job, but dun noe where to start from, not cleaning and direct sales ok ler. any advise? tks

finish your education first then come find job...

lol...the usual few lo...data entry...usually need to ve lobang 1 then can go in...remembered i worked in IRAS after my 'O'...haha...
IRAS? the tax authorities??? how to get a job there man, i salute to you, how??? teach me can, i purposely did not go first 3 months for a rest(work)~~~

sorry, but why SATA hav nurse??? SATA is a branch of SIA am i rite? your job is nice, moving ard??? mayb would not do that if my future boss dun like it...

btw where u find it? in the newspaper?

SATA is Singapore Anti-Tubercolosis Association!

finish your education first then come find job...
i dun want go first 3months, so no education for 3 months, dun like to rot and live days on my parent since i am now so free (i guess)

SATA is Singapore Anti-Tubercolosis Association!
oopppsss, guess i had made a big mistake, so this mean i need more exposure to this society;p

Status
Not open for further replies.