Where best to buy E300

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedger

Jan 27, 2002
Visit site
Hi,

Looking to join the Oly fraternity. Can any kind soul point me to any establishment offering the cheapest deal for E300? Thanks in advance.

Well, the usual places AP, CP should give you pretty good deals. Isn't there a computer fair coming soon(or is it over already?)? If so then you can wait till then to get it, usually got better deals.

Evilmerlin said:
Well, the usual places AP, CP should give you pretty good deals. Isn't there a computer fair coming soon(or is it over already?)? If so then you can wait till then to get it, usually got better deals.

The next computer fair is the "PC Show 2005" from 2 - 5 Jun 2005 @ Singapore EXPO. Two months away from now. :cool:

Heard that Olympus may offer E-300 body separately,
as netizens had reflected before that it was the preferred
choice.

Mmmm, not sure if it will materialise soon....

kktan said:
The next computer fair is the "PC Show 2005" from 2 - 5 Jun 2005 @ Singapore EXPO. Two months away from now. :cool:

big problem is i cant afford to wait for june, need it for a trip in may.

hedger said:
big problem is i cant afford to wait for june, need it for a trip in may.

Like i post in the other 5060 thread. Court causeway point is still selling the same package in the IT show (if nv forget the name) Not sure if other court are offering the same offer.

E300 @ $1699 with FOC 2 1GB Cf card, 2nd battery, Cheap tripod and cam bag.

Yippee!!! Now I'm a new member of the fraternity.......

Thanks for all your help, I got my E300 today at AP Funan Centre. For the benefit of even newer members, I bought it at SGD 1340 + GST as it was among the lower quotes I received. And I got an additional battery at 105.

Now waiting for the slowmo charger to complete the first charge. Damn, 4.5 hours to go.....

hedger said:
Yippee!!! Now I'm a new member of the fraternity.......

Thanks for all your help, I got my E300 today at AP Funan Centre. For the benefit of even newer members, I bought it at SGD 1340 + GST as it was among the lower quotes I received. And I got an additional battery at 105.

Now waiting for the slowmo charger to complete the first charge. Damn, 4.5 hours to go.....

Congratulations.. Happy shooting.

Yup, its for real. Pretty good deal if you ask me and those americans get a US$100 rebate as well.

really?
when the UW housing comes out,
i'm gonna get my friend in US to help me buy. :D
can save a bit of money

if only singapore has such welfare :dunno:

It's only been less than a month, and I've just gotten the 40-150mm today fr MSC. On top of that, blew some on a crumpler bag and an extra oly batt. Damn, fotography is a blood sucking hobby.....

next target 50mm f2.0...........

hedger said:
It's only been less than a month, and I've just gotten the 40-150mm today fr MSC. On top of that, blew some on a crumpler bag and an extra oly batt. Damn, fotography is a blood sucking hobby.....

next target 50mm f2.0...........

welcome to the club.

btw u will luv the 50mm

Status
Not open for further replies.