Where are your favourite places for photo shoots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Hi,

just interested about where do you gentlemen & ladies often go for your photo shoots? Singapore is so small and doesn't seem to have nice places for shooting. Maybe I too lost.

:dunno:

What do you want to shoot huh ?? :dunno:

Just take your digicam with you and let your feet leads you to shoot, dun restrict yourself and think too much on the subject. :D

I have faced in your shoes before and it actually is our thinking that hinder us from shooting. Got to break our mind barriers ... ;)

There are no harsh and fast rules, just keep shooting ... :devil:

ya.. would like to know too..

tired to go to places like the city area to shoot the same old stuff..

anywhere special?

sentosa.

for "island life" bikini babes :bsmilie:
and also for general beachvolleyball action and for adorable children running around. 400mm minumum. fuji reala or superia xtra will do.

Drudkh said:
Hi,

just interested about where do you gentlemen & ladies often go for your photo shoots? Singapore is so small and doesn't seem to have nice places for shooting. Maybe I too lost.

I've said this so many times here. Try developing a keen eye for photography and there will be opportunities everywhere. Sometimes, its not so much about where you look. Trying to see what you look at is just as important. For a start, look at your old photos and see if you can go back to the location and re-interpret the object/scene.

Well, anything under the sun can be the subject. In fact the sun can also be the subject! ;)

Actually too many places to shoot in Singapore, Chinatown, CBD, Serangoon, Geyland, Orchard, Botanic Garden, Bird Park, Mount Fabar, Sungei Buloh, Turf Club, Keppel Marina, Changi Beach, Sembanwang Park, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, etc ;)

Would u guys rather spend more on travelling overseas to take 'new' subjects and enoviroments, or just keep upgrading equipment but can't afford more to travel?

chrisleng said:
Hi,

Don't forget the Moon too :)

moon1%20-%20green%20channel.jpg

/me runs away before Wai comes...

Drudkh said:
Hi,

just interested about where do you gentlemen & ladies often go for your photo shoots?

for me some of the following places I visit a fair bit for photography

Newtown, Redfern, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Manly, Bondi, Lithgow :D

cemeteries lol. =)

hm. agree with a few here. everywhere anywhere you capture a moment or a feel you'll be surprised when you single it out and give it a title/caption. :D

zemotion said:
cemeteries lol. =)

hm. agree with a few here. everywhere anywhere you capture a moment or a feel you'll be surprised when you single it out and give it a title/caption. :D

Eh zemotion, actually for me not just the cemeteries. I think toilets and MRTs are good too with you inside. Kinda of scary the last I saw you on the photos they posted. Hehe....even television sets. You could become the next Singapore Sadako.....coming out from plasma screen instead of the old conventional TV. :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
Hi,

if u think singapore got nothing to shoot, u can try malaysia :think:
I believe malaysia even jb is good enough for a 1 day shooting :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.