where are the recommended place for shoot in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bree

Feb 15, 2006
West
www.bree.cc
very curious to know

where are those recommended place for shoot in singapore ha ?:) want to try them all

can help to list down?

3k 3k

What do you want to shoot?

People? Scenery? Sunset? Architecture? Sunrise?

What do you want to shoot?

People? Scenery? Sunset? Architecture? Sunrise?
i have been living here for 6 years. but i suddenly realise i never know this country. i want to record down all the great special sceneries. plan to do some outdoor shoot b4 i dieing old:p

i have been living here for 6 years. but i suddenly realise i never know this country. i want to record down all the great special sceneries. plan to do some outdoor shoot b4 i dieing old:p

So I presume, mainly landscapes?

There's a long list I can rattle off the top of my head, so once you confirm I'll go ahead! =D

So I presume, mainly landscapes?

There's a long list I can rattle off the top of my head, so once you confirm I'll go ahead! =D

i saw your gallery..u really got peaceful mind...but i am the type everyday need to F*** one..

haize 每天从背后扑到一次才可以。

of coz i will not shood landscap ...........do not have the mood la..i will dress extremely sexy as how i want it and shoot me and the scenery together la.

i saw your gallery..u really got peaceful mind...but i am the type everyday need to F*** one..

haize 每天从背后扑到一次才可以。

of coz i will not shood landscap ...........do not have the mood la..i will dress extremely sexy as how i want it and shoot me and the scenery together la.

我不明白你在讲什么?

我不明白你在讲什么?

偶说偶没有你那么心平气和哈。拍拍风景,色色动物什么的。偶要真正的兴奋的东西。

偶要每天干干,从背后扑到一次那么HIGH才行。

找一些比较好看的景色咯。穿到我想要的SEXY咯。人都说,要怎么样怎么样,压抑太久,需要释放。顺便记录一下新加坡的美好风光咯。

i guessu might not understand my chinese as well.

你的脑烧坏了?为什么一直要讲性?

小孩子不可以乱乱玩这种东西喔,妈妈知道会打屁股的!

你的脑烧坏了?为什么一直要讲性?

I think you are the 小孩子 here, don't let you mum know you are here.

do a search, if you don't know who she is...

你的脑烧坏了?为什么一直要讲性?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

你的脑烧坏了?为什么一直要讲性?

Kaoz. Eh, u how old liaoz har?

All grown adults here. Plz.

btw, what is she trying to shoot ar? *act innocent here*

When I was in China, I saw in the neighbourhood supermarket shelves, there are CDs containing ... ahem... artistic photos with beautiful backgrounds like waterfalls and other scenic locations. Maybe the TS thinking about this type.

I think I better stop here before mummy catch me using daddy's computer. ;p

I think you are the 小孩子 here, don't let you mum know you are here.

do a search, if you don't know who she is...

I remember that he said his parents brought him go to Chinese Garden during this year Chinese New Year, so you think how old is he?? :think:

Did a search, I know she's a model, but I think my Chinese must be CMI, I still don't get what she's asking!

Wa lau, this year CNY I didn't go Chinese Gardens la, you anyhow shoot gun! Collect ang pao go and collect from the pagoda ar?

Kaoz. Eh, u how old liaoz har?

All grown adults here. Plz.

Donch tell you! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.