Where are Jaguars found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
THE AMAZON, no other area on earth possesses a higher concentration of fresh water or more varied flora and fauna.

As the biggest source of life in the world, the Amazon is one of the few areas on earth where nature can still bring its immeasurable strength fully to the fore.

And it is here within the vast expanse of this mist-shrouded rainforest of Brazil, that one will uncover the secret of the lair - a furtive tryst between hazard and allure, danger and it’s inherently irrepressible attraction.

In the Amazon, where the forest knows no primate master, haunting echoes of surreptitious hollers plague the bold of heart to follow trail into an impregnable fortress of rapiers stabbing high into the heavens. Beneath which all manner of horror and fiendish evil are shielded from the eyes of gods by mottled shadows pregnant with danger.

It is here, one beast as much revered as it is feared lay in wait on the murky bog; for the unsuspecting, for the foolhardy no less, for blood. For truth be told, no pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood is its axiom and its seal - the redness and the horror of blood. The carnage belies a matchless predator: leanly-built and stealthy in action, its power knows no bounds. Its Scimitar-like features command both awe and frightful trepidation.

Behold the eyes of this great beast, we dare you, for all who countenance its finely honed gaze are PREY!

The ancient Mayans and Incas worshiped her as a divine creature. The ancient Aztechs in part fed the hearts of sacrificial victims to it to appease the gods. Throughout the Amazon, the Jaguar’s reflecting eyes embodies profound connection to the spirit world. Its hide is known to symbolize the night sky.

It is here then, that perhaps, we will proclaim her avatar.

Wild, untamed, rapacious and yet utterly commanding, this lissome creature has descended upon our shores. This creature worthy of the appellation:

GISELLE, Jaguar of the Amazon.

Gisellepostcopy.jpg

WARNING: Nothing will protect you from her deadly charm.

Details: We invite 10 ClubSnap photographers to photograph this wild cat on Sunday, 21 May for 3 hours, starting from 8am.

This session is priced at S$70 per pax. (Discount to VIP members apply)
Exact location & theme for the shoot will be released to confirmed participants.

Bookings are now open.
Interested participants please register your interest by emailing to: modelinn@gmail.com now!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah, i am captivated by not her, but your marketing style... :thumbsup:

Thank you for your most flattering insight Del_CtrlnoAlt. :)
My vision has borne savage witness to the visceral butchery of both heart and limbs this feline extolls. Photographers beware. The time of the hunter, hunted is upon us. i will bear all great disservice to conceal such urgent forebode.

I also agree... kudos to your marketing skills

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah, i am captivated by not her, but your marketing style... :thumbsup:

Enticing presentation :thumbsup: For a moment I thought we are going on a animal hunt :bsmilie:

Now this guy is speaking my language. Uppz for you bro! ;)

jiven said:
yah... and your "powderful Engrish"...

No worries jiven, Giselle is not picky.
Whether you're from England, Senegal or Bedok, this wild-cat will eat you alive. Lens, tripod and body-armour included.:bsmilie:

Wow Guys.. getting hotter and hotter here.. I will be away in bangkok on a company paid vacation (seriously).. don't think the wife will let me delay that trip to take advantage of your shoot.. Wishing you all the best for this one, the previous ones have been stunning..

Upz

Moxy

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

modelinn said:
My vision has borne savage witness to the visceral butchery of both heart and limbs this feline extolls. Photographers beware. The time of the hunter, hunted is upon us. i will bear all great disservice to conceal such urgent forebode.

Such a pity, this Sunday, I will be tied up with another hunt, won't be able to join your expedition, to witness the "visceral butchery of both heart and limbs" of this feline from the Amazon.

okie i'm in .. i'm roping my colleague with me in this animal game. I'm sure we will live to tell the tales from the wildlife expedition where no man boldly ventures ..

COME on !! . we need more hunters !!

must get a long lens, like those NG shooters, shoot 'em in their natural habitat, else the jaguars will pounce on u :bsmilie:
radi9red said:
okie i'm in .. i'm roping my colleague with me in this animal game. I'm sure we will live to tell the tales from the wildlife expedition where no man boldly ventures ..

COME on !! . we need more hunters !!

Afternoon update for this Sunday morning's 'Animal Hunt '
as designated by our esteemed members:

Sunday, 21 May 2006, 8am
Slot 1: Reserved
Slot 2: Reserved
Slot 3: Reserved
Slot 4: Reserved
Slot 5: Reserved
Slot 6: Reserved
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

one of the best model shoot advert ever! :thumbsup: upz for ya.

Thanks for upping the thread, JiaWang :)
Yes, Giselle is truly not for the faint hearted!

Sunday, 21 May 2006, 8am
Slot 1: Confirmed
Slot 2: Reserved
Slot 3: Reserved
Slot 4: Reserved
Slot 5: Reserved
Slot 6: Reserved
Slot 7: Reserved
Slot 8: Reserved
Slot 9:
Slot 10:

*AhV tries to roar but fails terribly :embrass:*