Where are all of you???


Status
Not open for further replies.

munfai

Senior Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,380
2
38
41
Hello everyone, still around and have access to the Internet?

It's been pretty quiet in Minoltaland here lately...
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,234
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
yeah, sorry, was busy with something latly. WIll getting busier coming week. Company is going to shift . :(
 

munfai

Senior Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,380
2
38
41
hopefully you'll shift to picturesque location?

i work at IBP, and it's a pretty good view all round.
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,234
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by munfai
hopefully you'll shift to picturesque location?

i work at IBP, and it's a pretty good view all round.
i am working here too !! I am in Synergy !!! Where are u ?
 

ralphii82sg

New Member
Mar 19, 2002
348
0
0
38
www.v1da.com
hehehe... i can post more too :p no sch now and waiting for ns....haiz....anyway, u guys keen for a meet up??

ninja?
munfai?
andre?
ninelives?

anyone??

;)
 

ralphii82sg

New Member
Mar 19, 2002
348
0
0
38
www.v1da.com
great!!! how abt a shootout this wednesday???

ninja u on??

i can get another friend to join us...minolta user too =)
 

munfai

Senior Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,380
2
38
41
Originally posted by ninelives


i am working here too !! I am in Synergy !!! Where are u ?
holy moly doodly doo... i'm right opposite you at Strategy!!!
 

munfai

Senior Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,380
2
38
41
Originally posted by ninelives


haha, maybe we have met before. lol . ;)


yah, maybe.

taken any shots around here?
 

ralphii82sg

New Member
Mar 19, 2002
348
0
0
38
www.v1da.com
Originally posted by Ninja


Great !!!!! But I can't make it as I'll be doing rehearsal for a Gala show event. I'm the backstage manager for this performance, so I very busy this week. Therefore I can't come for photo shoot but I can pop by for drinks.
hehehe...wat event is that??? hmm...maybe we can also pop by to shoot

:D

anyway...no confirm dates..everyone seems so busy....

:(
 

munfai

Senior Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,380
2
38
41
Originally posted by Ninja
Hello everyone, still around and have access to the Internet?

It's been pretty quiet in Minoltaland here lately...

hey those two lines seem very familiar... ;)
 

S

ShockerG

Guest
From what I saw, there are quite a lot of Minolta users here.

Only 4-5 regular posters , the rest of them watching World Cup?
 

munfai

Senior Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,380
2
38
41
Originally posted by Ninja
Haven't seen Ninelives quite a bit. I guess he is busy.

Well, I'm busy looking for a job.

Ralphii82 go BMT tomorrow, and he no longer a Minolta user...:( (he sold away his entire system to go for Nikon F4s)

I guess the rest are either busy or watching World Cup...;) :cool:
oh, that traitor!!!
 

ralphii82sg

New Member
Mar 19, 2002
348
0
0
38
www.v1da.com
wat wat wat???

wat traitor
hehehe...

me jus sold me minolta system because of ns...got a ricoh GR1V instead...still thinking of wat system to get after my bmt or sispec/ocs...maybe nikon f4s/f100 or minolta dynax 7 hehehehe...

anyway....take gd care ppl...continue shooting..all the best and hope to see u guys soon

;)
 

munfai

Senior Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,380
2
38
41
Originally posted by ralphii82sg
wat wat wat???

wat traitor
hehehe...

me jus sold me minolta system because of ns...got a ricoh GR1V instead...still thinking of wat system to get after my bmt or sispec/ocs...maybe nikon f4s/f100 or minolta dynax 7 hehehehe...

anyway....take gd care ppl...continue shooting..all the best and hope to see u guys soon

;)
how could you do such a thing... instead you should have saved the $600++, or even better, loan it to someone to buy a good lens first, 'cos you won't be shooting for the next 2 years.

anyway, i think you're posting in the wrong thread already... you have demoted yourself to the 'Other Equipment' section. go go go!!!
 

munfai

Senior Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,380
2
38
41
Originally posted by munfai


anyway, i think you're posting in the wrong thread already... you have demoted yourself to the 'Other Equipment' section. go go go!!!
sorry... i meant shoo shoo shoo!!!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.