when you visit clubsnap, what do you do?

When you visit clubsnap, what do you do (not on behalf of admins)?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
as above...

oops i should have allowed more than one selection for the poll.

i carry my spoon around.

soon i plan to upgrade it to the 1D MK IV OMG edition shovel. comes with automatic google mechanism.

Look for another what camera brand should i buy thread. :bsmilie: If nothing, then i'll lurk through every sub forum and read quietly.

"when you visit clubsnap, what do you do?"

Dig nose.
Scroll through threads to look for polls to participate in.
Type stuff like "Dig nose."

:p

"when you visit clubsnap, what do you do?"

Dig nose.
Scroll through threads to look for polls to participate in.
Type stuff like "Dig nose."

:p

and get it all over your mouse and keyboard. :thumbsup:

And when the buttons can't be pressed 'cos of the gunked-up boogers, come back into CS to buy a 2nd hand keyboard and mouse.
Or buy an iPad so some poor workers can get paid. Also it's easier to wipe clean. :bsmilie:
and get it all over your mouse and keyboard. :thumbsup:

You left out :
To say "Do a search"
To say "Google is your best friend"
To say "Don't come here expecting to be spoon fed"

:D

You left out :
To say "Do a search"
To say "Google is your best friend"
To say "Don't come here expecting to be spoon fed"

:D

That is already covered under "to flame others". Go do a search first before you post next time, ok?

I always bring a bag of prawn crackers and a cup of kopi and watch old birds and newbies talking about photography.

:bsmilie:
it seems your enjoying it Mr. Sion?:think::bsmilie:

Wait for a Nikon D3x to fall out of the screen...............................still waiting.....................................& waiting..............................& waiting.....................................still waiting..................................................wait..........................wait.............................wai...............................wa........................
w..............................zz.Z...z.Z..zz....Zzzz......Zz.zZ.......................s n o r e.............

Wait for a Nikon D3x to fall out of the screen...............................still waiting.....................................& waiting..............................& waiting.....................................still waiting..................................................wait..........................wait.............................wai...............................wa........................
w..............................zz.Z...z.Z..zz....Zzzz......Zz.zZ.......................s n o r e.............

I think the sky fall down you will still be waiting:bsmilie:

You need to watch a special video first then wait 7 days.

step 1. camp at B/S even though not buying anything or selling anything at most times.
step 2. refresh like mad on B/S section
:bsmilie:

i find B/S section more interesting ;p

I think the sky fall down you will still be waiting:bsmilie:
I think so :bsmilie:
You need to watch a special video first then wait 7 days.
I got time.................................

still waiting.....................................& waiting..............................& waiting.....................................still waiting........................................... .......wait..........................wait......... ....................wai........................... ....wa........................
w..............................zz.Z...z.Z..zz....Z zzz......Zz.zZ.......................s n o r e.............

Urm... don't choke on your yellow balls... :bsmilie: