When will you charge your batt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
Hi all,

Just to check with you guys here when will you be charging your battery? Everytime before you go out to shoot photos? What if you didnt shoot much from the last time? do you still charge say only a few days ago.

I have a batt grip with me where I put in 2 batts and sometimes it is hard for me to decide whether shall I charge them before I leave or what since it was quite low in batt usage from the previous shoot? However if I dun charge them, I am afraid that the batt is not able to let me shoot long for this time since I dunno the power level left in the batts. Therefore, it is quite difficult for me to decide most of the time.

Of course, it is better for me to get another 2 batt, all problems will be solved. Just looking for another alternatives(if there is) with just two batts (or one batt).

Thanks!

Sorry Sumball maybe OT a bit. :)

For ppls that got only 1 batt, is it a viable solution to prepare 3 CR2 disposable batteries with the battery case? Any one try 3 CR2 and how long does it last? I am using D70 btw.

Or, should I not bother and just go and get a extra batt?

Yo sumball, I am also using canon 300D with grip and worst of all, I am using a CF II type.

A fully charged grip normally lasts for very very long. It will take about 4 photo shots (approx 10+ hours of shooting) to go to the one bar level. But then again, I already bought 2 extra batts.. just in case...

You never know when these kinda stuff dies on u.

oh kelvin, u got urself the grip. good for u....

ya,... i think i better go and get another 2 batts soon.... :)

Anyone else? ;p

Thanks!

i charge mine when its empty... if i need to be sure that i have loads of power, then i charge it anytime... btw, i use a dlsr thus, the usage might differ from consumer digitall cameras that drain their batteries fast.

showtime said:
i charge mine when its empty... if i need to be sure that i have loads of power, then i charge it anytime... btw, i use a dlsr thus, the usage might differ from consumer digitall cameras that drain their batteries fast.

yes, cos dslr compose photos using the ttl viewfinder not the lcd screen. :D

I'm using 1800mA batt for my A70.. If i know i'm gonna shoot, i will charge two sets of batteries, each set overnight.. That's how long it takes to charge, and how fast my A70 consumes battery :(

But my Grip for my EOS 30, dun need charge ar.. dunno when was the last time i charged.. using 1300mA somemore.. haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.