When will you buy your "toys"?

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
I always get my "toys", as in camera body and lenses, during my BD. Cause who will scold you for spending so much on your BD presents? Furthermore, how old are my "toys", easy for me to count too, haha!

So, when will you buy your "toys" without getting "scolded"? ;p

Chinese New Year ang bao money =D

i'll buy when i need them on the bed.

oh wait. wrong toys.

can buy all the time, just don't get caught with it...when found out, say got it looooong ago :bsmilie:

when i can justify the action of me doing so, whether it's technically or emotionally.

I buy and tell my wife that it only cost 1/10 for the price I pay. Hee
She not into this so she don't know

kelchew said:
I buy and tell my wife that it only cost 1/10 for the price I pay. Hee
She not into this so she don't know

Dun let us know yr wife, if not yr secrets will be spilled. Lol

can buy all the time, just don't get caught with it...when found out, say got it looooong ago :bsmilie:

i adopted this strategy against my Home Minister.

She thinks I have bought 1 this year, but actually i got 3!!

i've printscreened this entire thread. good luck to you bros xD

:bigeyes: :faint: die lah, all the bros who spilled the beans here. :bsmilie:

i only buy when my wallet allows, although it doesnt mean that if i can afford it i immediately go and buy. more like i save aside for my "toys" and when the need arises, i can buy with less(er) guilt and pain (in the pocket). if i havent saved enough yet, i pass. if i really need it, i rent. :)

actu v random de

jus got a 24 1.4 recently :embrass:

I can buy what ever lenses or body I want but in order I must buy a LV bag for my wife!

Than she will not nag me. But my pocket will be full of holes! :D

I can buy what ever lenses or body I want but in order I must buy a LV bag for my wife!

Than she will not nag me. But my pocket will be full of holes! :D

Wah... so when you buy anything must add a "LV tax" to the pricetag :D

I wait until just before going on a holiday, the "justification power" is stronger then.

i adopted this strategy against my Home Minister.

She thinks I have bought 1 this year, but actually i got 3!!

My home minister doesn't know how many I have and how many is new or how much is spent :)

No CFO yet...so got abit more freedom.

I steal from my daughter's piggy bank to buy lens and accessories...

When i was caught red-handed ... i told her that this is the last time .... just one more time .... and it will be last.

My home minister doesn't know how many I have and how many is new or how much is spent :)

No CFO yet...so got abit more freedom.

Same, my dry cabinet is out of bounds, so no one knows how many/much "reserves" is inside.
:bsmilie:

Same, my dry cabinet is out of bounds, so no one knows how many/much "reserves" is inside.
:bsmilie:
Very hard to tap the full potential of the reserves in there...May take a lifetime or a few to finish tapping it ;p:bsmilie:

While the reserves in the bank can be wiped out in an instant :bsmilie:

google said:
I steal from my daughter's piggy bank to buy lens and accessories...

When i was caught red-handed ... i told her that this is the last time .... just one more time .... and it will be last.

You buying or gambling with lenses????