when u're old..

Status
Not open for further replies.

berisshock

Nov 10, 2006
singapore
taken at an old folks home/hospital..
kinda makes me ponders what i'll be like when i'm old.
feel free to give yr honest opinions :)

oldfolks.jpg

have money and health, don't have to worry about being old. No money and poor health then you have to worry.

I hope to belong to the first category. :angel:

have money and health, don't have to worry about being old. No money and poor health then you have to worry.

eat right.
exercise enough.
save more.
and u'll belong to the first category :)

interesting concept, non interesting execution. i can understand it might not be prudent to include faces but in its absence you have to be careful about composition and elements. tilted horizon doesnt work most of the time.

thanks.

more money more worries.....

interesting concept, non interesting execution. i can understand it might not be prudent to include faces but in its absence you have to be careful about composition and elements. tilted horizon doesnt work most of the time.

thanks.

hmm. so you mean that i should include faces i want to have tilted horizons?
thanks for your comment :)

i'm sorry but i don't get what u mean. lol :x

i'd rather you take photos which tells us about the person, rather than just putting one up for critique.

i can't see her face, i can't tell her feelings, it's just one angle, i can't feel anything.

i'd rather you take photos which tells us about the person, rather than just putting one up for critique.

i can't see her face, i can't tell her feelings, it's just one angle, i can't feel anything.

thanks. i'll take note of it.
i was hoping that i'd be able to show the viewers her loneliness when she sit alone in the tv room. starring at nothing but the tv.
i'll try again the next time i visit them :)

I'm wondering if use a wider angle lense and show more space will it give a more lonely feel? and of cos without the uncle's head in the picture.

I'm wondering if use a wider angle lense and show more space will it give a more lonely feel? and of cos without the uncle's head in the picture.

thanks for yr comments :)
i was using a compact camera though. don't have a DSLR :(
yea. the uncle looks abit out of place. looks lik his hand kena chopped off and place on the arm of the wheelchair :x

feel that theres a lack of involvement in the pic.. maybe you should have a friendly chat with her first, get to know her story etc before taking the pic..?

feel that theres a lack of involvement in the pic.. maybe you should have a friendly chat with her first, get to know her story etc before taking the pic..?

she's actually my friend's auntie. A little bit senile already, so its kinda hard to communicate with her. but its kinda saddening la. when my friend ask her what she do all day, she said 'wa kua chia' (look at cars) :(

thanks for your comment nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.