when u took photos with those showgirls in motorshow, SITEX etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.

loner_rangers

Dec 2, 2005
......do you give her your email address so as you can send the pic to her or it is better for her to request the pic from you then you give her your email address?

from a girl's point of view, I would prefer the photograher leave me with his website url instead :p

They give me their numbers without me asking them :)

Questions like these really say something....

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE IN FULL SWING! :bsmilie:

Questions like these really say something....

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE IN FULL SWING! :bsmilie:

Affirmative... except for the poly ones... :bsmilie:

Ever the Klose, like 007, The Man & the Charisma.

Women approach u, u dun approach women. ;p

:bsmilie:

Those who harass and bug get nothing. Just wander around and have small talk. You get more than what you need :bsmilie:

Boring morning in the office :(

At least Chelski lost last night :D

yea O levels and A levels ending laio. Left the rest of those in tertiary education still mugging...
Poly students? I thought their exams are over?

Tertiary education these days don't seem to follow the holiday calendars quite closely huh? :confused:

I remember that Polys used to start their new intake in... July? What month is it nowadays? Anyone care to update this old dinosaur on Polytechnics new holiday schedules?

Poly students? I thought their exams are over?

Tertiary education these days don't seem to follow the holiday calendars quite closely huh? :confused:

I remember that Polys used to start their new intake in... July? What month is it nowadays? Anyone care to update this old dinosaur on Polytechnics new holiday schedules?

They start in April nowadays. Pity those having their Final Exams in the midst of the year of the piggy :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

Those who harass and bug get nothing. Just wander around and have small talk. You get more than what you need :bsmilie:

Boring morning in the office :(

At least Chelski lost last night :D
*takes down notes*

Do u take in disciples? ;p

IIRC NUS and NTU follows the US calnedar of Winter and Summer breaks for thier 2 semesters but NTU is 1 or 2 weeks ahead of NUS..

*takes down notes*

Do u take in disciples? ;p

I take in friends :lovegrin:

Heard there's good duck rice at macpherson... going there for lunch later :bsmilie:

......do you give her your email address so as you can send the pic to her or it is better for her to request the pic from you then you give her your email address?

actually hor.. note leh, if took foto WITH those showgirls, i think 99.9% won't want the pic liao, cos its polluted... :bsmilie: the only .1% take only if the photographer is yandao/rich/watever...

but if u take photo OF those showgirls, then IF your pic is nice, u post it here, and the models will look for ya instead of ya thinking of looking for them...

Not really a duck person.

U can check out the chicken rice at Margaret Drive Market, level 2. Looks damn run down, but it really rox (to my tongue that is).

I don't think there's anytime wrong with it actually... As with meeting new people, just be sincere and honest. If they decline, then don't be irritating and harass them. Maybe not phone no, asking for emails will seem less invasive.

actually hor.. note leh, if took foto WITH those showgirls, i think 99.9% won't want the pic liao, cos its polluted... :bsmilie: the only .1% take only if the photographer is yandao/rich/watever...

but if u take photo OF those showgirls, then IF your pic is nice, u post it here, and the models will look for ya instead of ya thinking of looking for them...
That say my photo sucks, no model look for me :cry:

Even when some asked on where can get their or other photos, usually I reply go ready light action forum at ClubSNAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.