when u took photos with those showgirls in motorshow, SITEX etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.
That say my photo sucks, no model look for me :cry:

Even when some asked on where can get their or other photos, usually I reply go ready light action forum at ClubSNAP.

its like toto, the more u post, the more chances of winning... happen so all choked by yilishenxian's post... I CAN'T BREATHE... IF BREATHING IS AROUND YOU... (lyrics by DCA):bsmilie:

I don't think there's anytime wrong with it actually... As with meeting new people, just be sincere and honest. If they decline, then don't be irritating and harass them. Maybe not phone no, asking for emails will seem less invasive.

some jokers maybe ask the wrong number instead...

anyway if motive is to know girls, then only 2 type of girls surface, desperate like you, or waiting to chop your carrot...

Suddenly... there are so many new signups for clubsnap:think:

Well, Namecard is the best... You give your contact to the model, and that's up to her whether she want to contact you or not lor... Unless she ask you to send to her on the spot, then request for her email lor... (otherwise how to send?)

Not really a duck person.

U can check out the chicken rice at Margaret Drive Market, level 2. Looks damn run down, but it really rox (to my tongue that is).

Been ages since I went there. Craving for some pow sing chicky rice now ;p

o'realli?

which duck rice? sifu... wait for me... :devil:

Will be finding out later :)

I take in friends :lovegrin:

Heard there's good duck rice at macpherson... going there for lunch later :bsmilie:

Not really a duck person.

U can check out the chicken rice at Margaret Drive Market, level 2. Looks damn run down, but it really rox (to my tongue that is).

Hmmmm somehow, the "duck" and the "chicken" words used here seem fishy..:devil:

You all are not into those things are you???:devil:

Reading too much between the lines ? :dunno:

:bsmilie: not into any of those vices...

Decided to go to Suzuki to pick my car up during lunch hour. The duck rice at west coast is great not so great on the pocket - S$9.50 per pax including drink (Comes with toufu and kang kong as the side dishes)

LIM SENG LEE DUCK RICE RESTAURANT.
38 South Buona Vista Road
Tel: 6475-9908.

:bsmilie: not into any of those vices...

Decided to go to Suzuki to pick my car up during lunch hour. The duck rice at west coast is great not so great on the pocket - S$9.50 per pax including drink (Comes with toufu and kang kong as the side dishes)

LIM SENG LEE DUCK RICE RESTAURANT.
38 South Buona Vista Road
Tel: 6475-9908.

Is this the one at the end of the so called "99 turns" road? Somewhere near bayview condo? If it is den i agreed its very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.