when to charge my battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

yipxh

Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
i saw this thread somewhere on cs that it'd be good for the battery to be charged often?
like say when it is left with 2 bar, one should charge it already?
or shld we wait for the batt to empty itself before charging it?
any advice on when to charge the battery?

thank you:D

most modern digital cameras use Lithium-ion batteries,
if i'm not wrong, u can charge it anytime u like.

here is an article on lithium-ion batteries, u can read if it helps answer your qn.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium-ion_battery

charge anytime, just dun fully discharge as it will destroy your battery. You can search around for the full thread of details as I have posted some answers previously.

I have 2 batteries for my D300, and I will drain one all the way before using the other, and then charge that drained one when I get the chance to. I don't want to use it halfway, then use a fresh one, then use a half one again later if required. But like the others here, what I've read is that you can charge Li-Ions anytime, don't need to discharge all the way then charge again, coz it doesn't have memory effect.

I have 2 batteries for my D300, and I will drain one all the way before using the other, and then charge that drained one when I get the chance to. I don't want to use it halfway, then use a fresh one, then use a half one again later if required. But like the others here, what I've read is that you can charge Li-Ions anytime, don't need to discharge all the way then charge again, coz it doesn't have memory effect.

charge anytime, just dun fully discharge as it will destroy your battery. You can search around for the full thread of details as I have posted some answers previously.

most modern digital cameras use Lithium-ion batteries,
if i'm not wrong, u can charge it anytime u like.

here is an article on lithium-ion batteries, u can read if it helps answer your qn.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium-ion_battery

so if i wanan store my battery, its best to store it at ard 40%.
and i can charge it as and when i need to yea :)
thanks you so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.