When photographer meets model

it is a derogatory term, closest english phrase that comes to mind is "dirty old man"

ok thanks. so synonym is cheekohpek? to think i first time came across this term:what:

One week later, with power vacant in clubsnap, I came to rule over all clubsnap forums, and delete all NM posts....;p

Delete all nightmare's posts...:bsmilie:

Be careful of what you wish for... :devil:
It MAY come true... with a click of the button... :devil:

:bsmilie:

LOL later u push wrong button all of cs gone:sweat:

my post count means everything to everyone, but nothing to me.

after all, just give it another 3 years, i'll be back again. :angel:

and ur reign as the king of kopitiam will start again:bsmilie:

photographer meet attractive model. photographer shoot attractive model. photographer chat with attractive model....

Any intriguing tales of what happens ever after.

photographer touch the model. model very angry and make police report. photographer arrested and the incident spreads to newspaper....

true story

photographer meet attractive model. photographer shoot attractive model. photographer chat with attractive model....

Whatever happens after will be similar to the movie Fatal Attraction.:bsmilie:

glenn_close_fatal_attraction.jpg

Guess direct translation would be 好色佬。。

anyway.. you're still around! for a while we had the impression that the cat was eaten by the Fox....:cry:

is canto. :)

yes, cheekopek works as a substitute.

I want the post count leh.. can donate some? just 1 k will do.. tried of always clearing the mailbox.. 2k mailbox would have provide some convenience...... heehee....

btw, what happen to you? going to serve NS?

Any intriguing tales are not our business. When you got electrified by your gf or wife, the process is the same - meets girl, wants to have her photos in your wallet, wants to chat with her, did stupid antics to get her attention. Did anyone start a thread to tease you? Everyone has the right to fall in love. I can tell you there are models who married photographers. Some of the photographers are our CS brothers here.

Okay, just to borrow your ISO9001 "mock-people" template:

production supervisor meets chio factory meimei; production supervisor chats with chio factory meimei; production supervisor...

Now the intriguing aftertale: the supervisor (age 45) filed for divorce and married the chio factory meimei (age 24 from Pontian). Now they are happily married with 3 kids. His wife? She remarried to a provision shop owner's son a few years later and he took his son like his own son and financed him to study at Stanford. Anyway that kid did very well. He came back last year and started calling his stepfather Daddy.

So is there any wrong and right in such things? Maybe yes, maybe no. It is not our business. Sometimes we just assume things, but there are deeper things within people's relationship which we don't know. It is people's life, just like it is our lives. Nobody has any business in it. Everybody just have to live their own lives as worthwhile as possible. It is just that different people have different definitions of the word "worthwhile".

Bro,

It's the school holidays :)

No need to take things so seriously :)

Have a nice day :)

Any intriguing tales are not our business. When you got electrified by your gf or wife, the process is the same - meets girl, wants to have her photos in your wallet, wants to chat with her, did stupid antics to get her attention. Did anyone start a thread to tease you? Everyone has the right to fall in love. I can tell you there are models who married photographers. Some of the photographers are our CS brothers here.

Okay, just to borrow your ISO9001 "mock-people" template:

production supervisor meets chio factory meimei; production supervisor chats with chio factory meimei; production supervisor...

Now the intriguing aftertale: the supervisor (age 45) filed for divorce and married the chio factory meimei (age 24 from Pontian). Now they are happily married with 3 kids. His wife? She remarried to a provision shop owner's son a few years later and he took his son like his own son and financed him to study at Stanford. Anyway that kid did very well. He came back last year and started calling his stepfather Daddy.

So is there any wrong and right in such things? Maybe yes, maybe no. It is not our business. Sometimes we just assume things, but there are deeper things within people's relationship which we don't know. It is people's life, just like it is our lives. Nobody has any business in it. Everybody just have to live their own lives as worthwhile as possible. It is just that different people have different definitions of the word "worthwhile".