... when life gets boring with work

Aiyo... you guys (and gals) always talk about (complain?) things that you do not have... Pause for a moment, and talk about the things that YOU have!

I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man. ~Chuang Tzu

Life is beautiful. :cool:

Last edited:
Aiyo... you guys (and gals) always talk about (complain?) about things that you do not have... Pause for a moment, and talk about the things that YOU have!

I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man. ~Chuang Tzu

BECAUSE the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side... :sweatsm:

recently a friend quit her 5 figure banking job, she said life is too sad to be living just for money. She then went Europe for one month; backpacking and shooting.:sweat:

seriously, i think she had earned enough to retire.

wah, introduce to me leh. :heart:

I think S'pore is all about going thru hell when young to remain a human after you retire...
you only start to enjoy the fruit of work at >70 (gov hopes to raise the retirement age past 62 correct?)... but sure can live past 60 boh?;p

... and the sad thing is many need to work till super old. Retirement is disappearing from the books written here.

ninelives, she said she will met u in next life, dun worry.. u got 9 lives, plenty of chance to intro de. :bsmilie:

Erm... let me get this straight...what makes you think one's going to re-incarnate as a human being in the next life? For all we know you could be Mad Martian's wife! :bsmilie:

The point is... if you want the opportunity, do it NAAAAAOOOOOOOOW!

Last edited:
wah, introduce to me leh. :heart:

I think you need to earn a lot in order to maintain her :embrass:

Anyway if on the avg a person earns 50k a month, that's about 600k a year. If the person saves 20% nett of that, then it's 120k a year. If you save for 10 years (discounting fluctuations in salary), that's 1.2million.

To retire on 1.2million in Singapore?

life is beautiful..... because you have dreams of being a butterfly? :bigeyes::bigeyes:

With that salary nobody will dare say her figure's not good. :bsmilie:

But if she has curves like Beyonce, I will accept.

I just want to get married! :lovegrin:

she have... but u seriously no chance lah... step aside and take a number... or is that the number u got? :bsmilie:

I wish I had that number... nice figure ain't it? (hmm, this is recursive)

fyi... she is a Canon user.

but she is impressed with my system. I think maybe she may not know how to use her Canon.

Last edited: