When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dunno: what happened to "NO day"

lame leh...

but i think i prefer to see the chinese almanac better... safer... if chiong dio den i dun go, maybe even better if see 大吉 den go remove, maybe can dio 4D or TOTO later... but must ask doc to remove at that precise hour...

All my wisdom teeths sleeping position liao :embrass: ... need to operate but I still have go ... :sweat:

I am thinking, if on sunday and saturday, doc may not be in the best mood due to having to work on weekends. If on monday, he may be affected by monday blue.

During your army days:sticktong

Paul_Yeo said:
I am thinking, if on sunday and saturday, doc may not be in the best mood due to having to work on weekends. If on monday, he may be affected by monday blue.

mine was done on a thursday in less than 15mins and only 5mins away from my workplace, all in all, was back to work in 30mins... painless... just a gauze inside troublesome only, after another 1/2 hour nothing... din even eat the painkiller...

Pay day

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
mine was done on a thursday in less than 15mins and only 5mins away from my workplace, all in all, was back to work in 30mins... painless... just a gauze inside troublesome only, after another 1/2 hour nothing... din even eat the painkiller...
Your wisdom tooth didn't give you trouble right?
Mine was an impacted case, so it's very troublesome...drill and pluck, couldn't enjoy eating for more than a week. ;(

This is the lamest poll, yet. :confused: Next you'll be polling "when's the best day to cut hair, when's the best month to buy shoes", etc...

Ah Pao said:
Your wisdom tooth didn't give you trouble right?
Mine was an impacted case, so it's very troublesome...drill and pluck, couldn't enjoy eating for more than a week. ;(

This is the lamest poll, yet. :confused: Next you'll be polling "when's the best day to cut hair, when's the best month to buy shoes", etc...

mine slightly go wrong direction, but i got high pain threshold lah, so i tell the dentist, go ahead, make my day... hehehehe... the nurse dun even have to hold my head down...

anyway, i suggest we have another poll, to collect money for Paul to buy a Chinese Almanac, den he can read which day good for anything even the time... but alas... i think they din indicate which day is good for sex thou... but to us guys... any day, any time is a good time for sex... RITE GUYS!?!

Me not young like you all... use web language...

And no wisdom teeth good what... you make it sound like it's a sin... :kok: No need to insult me.

Monday is the best day coz if there are complications, your dentist is available the next morning. And you don't have to pay A&E or after-hour charges. Also, you typically get 5 days of medical leave. Do you want these 5 days to include Sat and Sun?

roadsandtrails said:
Monday is the best day coz if there are complications, your dentist is available the next morning. And you don't have to pay A&E or after-hour charges. Also, you typically get 5 days of medical leave. Do you want these 5 days to include Sat and Sun?

do on a sunday then... another stretch of holidays...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
no wonder u no wisdom tooth... ;p

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: i doubt u ever get that joke, maybe after u get your wisdom tooth...:devil:

Wols = slow spelt backwards

go on wed, take 2 day mc.. provided u are not working on sat and sun.

clarinet said:
go on wed, take 2 day mc.. provided u are not working on sat and sun.

i tot its a 5 day MC? i b getting a 5 day! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.