When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

When is the best day to go for wisdom tooth extraction?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
two days before 24km road march....heehee

Monday is the best. Went for 2 tooth extractions so far in ns. All scheduled for a monday appointment. 1st visit was 10 day MC :thumbsup: second was 5 :(

Klose said:
Monday is the best. Went for 2 tooth extractions so far in ns. All scheduled for a monday appointment. 1st visit was 10 day MC :thumbsup: second was 5 :(

First one was surgery to extract both teeth imagine i lost 3 kg as i couldnt eat for 7 days :cry: Second one was snappy clamp and pull.... could eat after that :bsmilie:

haha the best day is when reservice coming.... lol free MO right? haha

About a week before the clearing of block-leave prior to ORD. That was precisely what I did, and I saved tonnes of money and earned precious time outcamp! :D

Ah Pao said:
Your wisdom tooth didn't give you trouble right?
Mine was an impacted case, so it's very troublesome...drill and pluck, couldn't enjoy eating for more than a week. ;(

This is the lamest poll, yet. :confused: Next you'll be polling "when's the best day to cut hair, when's the best month to buy shoes", etc...
mine too.. lying flat inside the gums. Best part was the roots was grabbing onto my jaw really tightly and it took 2+hours for 1 single tooth. I screwed up his appointments for the day. ;p

Erm.. sry for being a bit off topic :embrass:

Can someone advise the cost of extracting wisdom tooth and any recommendation? My 2 wisdom tooth are giving me lots of problems now...

Appreciate all your replies and thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.