When is LX3 coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daristan

Nov 7, 2007
LX2 seem a cool camera to have buy it been quite some time in the market already, heard there is a LX3 coming before Y2008 but still not around yet, anybody have any update info?

LX2 seem a cool camera to have buy it been quite some time in the market already, heard there is a LX3 coming before Y2008 but still not around yet, anybody have any update info?
the waiting is endless, just get the lx2 if you really like it.

im thinking of getting the LX2 too..
but only left a few days to decide cuz im in japan now.. only S$480 here. only give a case that can't fit the camera and some christmas hamper and mini tripod.
wonder if it's worth it..
also there's no international warranty.. though it's 5yrs warranty here in japan

any nice cases can fit this camera?

I used to owned LX2. Now I have a Leica D-Lux 3. The cases that are suitable for these 2 cameras can be found here: www.leicatime.com/a000-CasesLeicaDigital.htm.

If you like, you could refer to my B&S http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=330254 because I have one to sell. But if you prefer a new pouch, you could order one from the above web site.

Both LX2 and D-Lux3 are excellent compact cameras.

I used to owned LX2. Now I have a Leica D-Lux 3. The cases that are suitable for these 2 cameras can be found here: www.leicatime.com/a000-CasesLeicaDigital.htm.

If you like, you could refer to my B&S http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=330254 because I have one to sell. But if you prefer a new pouch, you could order one from the above web site.

Both LX2 and D-Lux3 are excellent compact cameras.

longfish, do you find any difference between the dlux3 and lx2?

but only left a few days to decide cuz im in japan now.. only S$480 here. only give a case that can't fit the camera and some christmas hamper and mini tripod.
also there's no international warranty.. though it's 5yrs warranty here in japan

S$480 for the LX2 is insanely cheap, can only buy 2nd hand at such a price here. I am just wondering if such a price drop suggests that the LX3 is coming out anytime soon? :bsmilie:

The differences in images are probably very subtle according to some comparisons(e.g. http://www.pbase.com/koo22/leica_dlux_3), but I cannot tell if there's any.

Besides, I do not have lx2 and d-lux3 at the same time and cannot do a side-by-side comparison.

longfish, do you find any difference between the dlux3 and lx2?

480?!! ttz insane!!
it's still selling ard 650 in sg now!!
even 2nd hand here is slightly higher than 480, and with christmas gifts?
dun wait!! :thumbsup::bsmilie:
it's a brilliant compact!

haha!

i just bought it an hr back! love the looks and the feel. charging the batt now.
finally don't have to lug my dslr everywhere i go.. haha

total cost is $475 =)

now i need to look for an inexpensive but good quality case to put this baby.. any reccomendations?

Hi, may I know where hv u bought it total $475 ?

I see, Thks.:)

i bought it in japan =/

hi,

i'm going to japan soon so thinking of getting it there too.
did you buy it at one of the big camera shops like yodobashi or bic?

thanks,

yeah i bought it in bic camera.. it's a really big shop. they have quite good prices on certain models.
you can look out for it, i bought it for 37700yen.. it's 35k+ after tax rebate.. just quite hard to bargain cuz they don't speak much english =/

thanks much shibin, appreciate i! :)

Inside news is that there won't be a LX3 :)

i am also having difficulty to find a nice pouch for my LX2.

At the end, i am using the Nikon original soft lens pouch.

NKCL1018.JPG

The Leica D-Lux3 (Panasonic version of LX3) is already selling in the USA for $599/- ............. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.