When is he coming

blaz7

Oct 6, 2008
Singapore
4805039506_d27022e8dc_z.jpg

1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
I will like feedback on the composition of this picture, as well as the color.
Picture taken at ISO200/50mm/F1.4/0.001 sec with flash.

2. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
I want to create the feel of as if i was sitting at the other table and looking at the girl who is feeling bored while waiting for her companion to arrive/come back.

3. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Taken at the height of slightly higher than the table to make it feel as if i was sitting nearby.

4. Thread-starter's personal thoughts about the image.
I feel that the picture can be better if there is maybe like a glass or two of water on her table.

Thanks.

shes standing?

i feel that she should be sitting and waiting :p

she reminds me of a puffer fish:D

not emo enough, cant seem to see the time duration. shld put a half eaten cake, drink that is finished, and one pissed lady to get the idea accross:sweat:

she just seems too happy:rolleyes:

nice exposure, sharpness and bokeh. somehow i think you intentionally left the distracting chair in the foreground.

may be ts can think over how does including the legs, ie below the table portion adds to the photo?

shes standing?

i feel that she should be sitting and waiting :p
She was sitting down, maybe the dark colored jeans blended too much together.

she reminds me of a puffer fish:D

not emo enough, cant seem to see the time duration. shld put a half eaten cake, drink that is finished, and one pissed lady to get the idea accross:sweat:

she just seems too happy:rolleyes:
I think some props would make it better as well.

nice exposure, sharpness and bokeh. somehow i think you intentionally left the distracting chair in the foreground.
I wanted to feel as if someone was sitting there awhile ago but left, so the chair was pushed out.

may be ts can think over how does including the legs, ie below the table portion adds to the photo?
Noted, thanks.

She was sitting down, maybe the dark colored jeans blended too much together.

now that you mentioned... yah i think shes sitting down.

haha i think this photo... the model tries to 'act cute' too much to look pissed/angry for waiting :p

maybe cross her hands with the same facial expression will work?

maybe add a semi melted icecream.. just for the time effect. And probably alittle pissed or disappointed look for the model.

Perfect and empty