When is a good time to purchase Fujifilm Cameras?

metavolta

Feb 17, 2011
Clementi New Town, Singapore
Was planning to buy Fujifilm XT-3 recently and doing some research on the past few promotions for 2019.

Notice that most offer similar freebies and pricing except for the most recent Nov-Dec 2019 Christmas promotion.
The freebie excluded MIC-ST1 and MHG-XT3 which was present in the past promotions.

And why do camera shops quote 2 different pricing based on the mode of payment between credit card versus nets/cash?

Best time to buy might be when u are out of Singapore. Prices might be so different it’s worth to gamble that 1 year warranty.

Fuji cameras does not hold value well. Well most electronic goods don’t hold value well. Can consider buying 2nd hand especially if it’s a current model.

As they say cash is king. Best price is always cash but some strange places like in Japan give me 5% more discount if I used my credit card. Just ask around the different shops.

All the promotional items are about the same. Different shops slight price difference. Consider the level of customer service given at each shop.

The free gift by Fujiflim varies. Some are useful like extra battery. Some are useless or should I say less use.