When i set up camera with tripod, passersby always gazes at me

The worse is take LE in a crowded place. People wondering why you kia lai kia ke cho bo but actually your camera is busy :embrass:

is it..

i lie down to take photos of cats to get the angle i want, people always laugh when they walk by. i just smile at them. :)

Haha I encounter this quite often also, I remember once a guy seems amused and took out his hp to snap a shot when he saw me getting low on the ground to take photos.

When they look at u, U look at them. When they smile, u smile. When they give a weird face, U give a weird face. When they scold u, U take a HD video of the person and said "Ï'm putting this on STOMP!!!" sure they scared. XD

Do you experience this too? I hate people look at me with those weird face when i am shooting with a tripod everywhere. People who don't know any on photography always give those stunned look when they see me shooting at ordinary objects.
of course lay people don't know about photography, that's why there is a term call "photographer" mah....

anyway, they got that kind of look is
bcos your look not pro enough,
and your gears not pro enough..... lol,

try borrow a 4x5 camera and tripod, and you have a lot of gray hair or bald head. I'm sure nobody will give you the same look again....... lol

is it..

i lie down to take photos of cats to get the angle i want, people always laugh when they walk by. i just smile at them. :)

24383_108527062511854_100000636817728_109675_4837595_n.jpg

everytime someone looks at me when i am shooting i tell myself that they are appreciating my handsomeness and that i look like DCA.

the other day when i walked by a xmm shoot she started looking at me.

so i tossed my hair around and she came up to me and asked for my number. i didn't even have to give any green tea to her. or prints. or follow her around like a little dog and stare at her.

those who want to learn the xmm xian technique, please pm me. i know that there are a lot of people in CS P&P who always want model number but no balls to get it. :bsmilie:

I thought two person fainted or what.

Cool :bsmilie:

The last time I go low, all the ladies pull down their skirt. Thought I taking upskirt photography. :bsmilie:

Was actually trying to Macro that cute butterfly on the ground. At botanic.

I thought two person fainted or what.

Cool :bsmilie:

The last time I go low, all the ladies pull down their skirt. Thought I taking upskirt photography. :bsmilie:

Was actually trying to Macro that cute butterfly on the ground. At botanic.

Nononononooooooo we didn't faint.
We were taking a nap.
:sweat: