When do you make comments on thread starter's

I'll only comment on thread starter's pictures posted in clubsnap if/when.......

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob

Deregistered
May 11, 2005
Former CS Senior Member
while browsing the photo galleries section some thoughts came to my mind to start this poll.

please vote with honesty base on the question of the poll. thank you.

Dun care meet or never meet before. If I think photos are ugly, I just comment. :bsmilie:

cannot vote for more than one?

i don't care if meet before, don't care if like or not. if i think it is worthy of praise, i will say; if i think there is something that can be improved, will try to point it out.

this is after all, a forum, the basis is for exchange of information of ideas. we should not let buddyism or knowing people get in the way of honest, straightforward commentary. everyone benefits from such.

Whether I've met or known the person or not....

if it's nice, I'll comment....

if it's bad, I'll also comment....

usually I only post comment when thread starter states "C&C welcomed"!

Say "nice! nice!" when TS states "for your viewing pleasure" and the photo is nice.

Close the window immediately when TS states "for your viewing pleasure" and but the photo is ugly.

usually I only post comment when thread starter states "C&C welcomed"!

Say "nice! nice!" when TS states "for your viewing pleasure" and the photo is nice.

Close the window immediately when TS states "for your viewing pleasure" and but the photo is ugly.

so what happened if the TS didn't stated anything and just post up the pictures? how? will anyone commend on the pics?

wah.......i'm the only who vote for #2....:sweat::sweat::bsmilie:

so what happened if the TS didn't stated anything and just post up the pictures? how? will anyone commend on the pics?

it's a forum.. if the ts doesn't want comments, he should post it up on sites and just lock up the comments.

it's a forum.. if the ts doesn't want comments, he should post it up on sites and just lock up the comments.

i share this same thoughts too. i would like to know more about of majority readers instead of on thread starter's side. why and when do they(readers) post replies particularly those post with pictures for readers to view.

i notice that some threads have very little comments while others have tons of replies. i wonder is it because the pictures sucks that nobody would like to comment or too good that nobody dares to reply.:sweat:

Last edited:
i share this same thoughts too. i would like to know more about of majority readers instead of on thread starter's side. why and when do they(readers) post replies particularly those post with pictures for readers to view.

i notice that some threads have very little comments while others have tons of replies. i wonder is it because the pictures sucks that nobody would like to comment or too good that nobody dares to reply.:sweat:
some thread starters only like Gold 90.50, (only listen to good things), but the photos......... wao lau er!! like this how to give good comments??? so just close the window after photos finish loading.

some thread starters response "strongly" to comments, so those people encounter before don't want to give anymore comments. these threads either in the end kana locked or have thousand views and no feedback.

some thread starters very good "ren yen", happy go lucky, some lots of people will support his/her threads, nothing much related to the photos.

some thread starters have very good and strong images to share, so have a lot of people will post comments too.

err......

are you referring to thread title like "so and so are so compatible to my what and what camera"? :think:

Not only that...others as well, though I seriously doubt that was the intent and never meant for it to happen that way.

Last edited:
you mean like "shi........just shi......XXX"?

:bsmilie:

erm...no lah. That one thread still a long way to go. Decided to lock it for reasons I shan't disclose first.:sweat:

Could have done things differently in PP though.:sweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.