When do you know it's time to stop searching for truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sion said:

When the truth doesn't matter anymore ....... :think:

When you choose Lies over Truth.

It is an 'Either', 'Or' thingy.

You either believe in lies or in truth.

The truth may sometimes hurt you, but at least it set you FREE.

The choice is yours.

When you've already found it but are in denial...

When it is 11pm.

when u r enlightened. :angel: then u become the truth... & be with the truth as one entity...

Sion said:
My Sion, Come to me and I show you the Truth, the Way, it is right here and now!

Hong Kong Sien

hongsien said:
My Sion, Come to me and I show you the Truth, the Way, it is right here and now!

Hong Kong Sien
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sion said:
When you understand the truth has always been there within you...............

HKS

careful... dun start a religious debate here. there's enuf of this on other forums on the web.

So, who determines the truth? Who decides the truth? And more importantly, who knows what is the truth and what is the lie? What may be true and the truth to u may be an absolute lie to others.

But den, what u believe may be true all your life, from a teacher's teachings in school, religious leaders preaching, the various news from international news agencies u see, the things u see, touch and feel with ur hands, ur legs and ur face may all be a beautifully crafted lie twisted to fit the wishes of others who make u believe what they want to believe.

P/S: I did not watch The Matrix for like a year since the final instalment FYI.

kenele said:
seek and you shall find..and the truth shall make you free :angel: ... Swear this is true!
What u seek may not be found.
When u think u'd found it, it may not be there (or even worse, a fake one).
When u think it had set u free, in reality it only bounded u even further.

Our lives are beset with ironies. This is probably one of those things that u, I (and everybody else) won't realise for their entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.