When do you know if He or She is the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boroangel

Apr 23, 2005
When do you know if your other half is the one who will really stick with you through thick or thin....who will always stand by you...

No point hearing all those flowery words like no matter what happens to you they will still be by your side...hugs and kisses...everything is fake...:(

Just ask to borrow a substantial amount of money from them and say u need it for an emergency...say 5K...if he or she lends you without too much reluctance...then I say...they will be the one who will still stand by you when you are down and out.

boroangel said:
Just ask to borrow a substantial amount of money from them and say u need it for an emergency...say 5K...if he or she lends you without too much reluctance...then I say...they will be the one who will still stand by you when you are down and out.

Money talks. :bsmilie:

boroangel said:
When do you know if your other half is the one who will really stick with you through thick or thin....who will always stand by you...

No point hearing all those flowery words like no matter what happens to you they will still be by your side...hugs and kisses...everything is fake...:(

u seem to always in relationship problems... think maybe problems lies with u instead... y not u start a thread which ask... When Do You Know If I Am The One? :bsmilie:

wa lau, tot this is photography forum..

how bout a photographic competition based on the heading of this forum lol

Seriously speaking - it'll always end up with $$$ .... and most relationships i see break due to - yes - $$$ ... :rolleyes: ... its a sad fact when both sides do not compromise, but there is a limit to everything.

boroangel said:

sure, but when ur finances improve n u start making lots of money, when lots of pretty girls get attracted to u, and with ur other half is not as young and attractive as b4, will u still stick by her through thick and thin?

Its best to start off without money,..than you know the relationship is not about money. Please kindly remit all your assets and cash into my account..:bsmilie:

boroangel said:

ah long also will lend you $$ without reluctance :bsmilie:

The day when either of you die lor.:rolleyes:

Sjourn said:
Its best to start off without money,..than you know the relationship is not about money. Please kindly remit all your assets and cash into my account..:bsmilie:
come on come on.. tell us the I showed her my bank account story again :D ;p

but ultimately.. for most r/s (with sjourn an exception) money talks.
It might not be directly related to cold hard cash but it is related to what you can do with the money. Things like "you rather spend $3K on camera than to go for a short holiday with me".. so how? :dunno: dun buy cam and go for short holiday and lie to yourself because you love her more than yourself? Or go ahead and be true to yourself and foresake that holiday and be branded as loving her less?

yanyewkay said:
come on come on.. tell us the I showed her my bank account story again :D ;p

but ultimately.. for most r/s (with sjourn an exception) money talks.
It might not be directly related to cold hard cash but it is related to what you can do with the money. Things like "you rather spend $3K on camera than to go for a short holiday with me".. so how? :dunno: dun buy cam and go for short holiday and lie to yourself because you love her more than yourself? Or go ahead and be true to yourself and foresake that holiday and be branded as loving her less?

Wah piangz...CS also going to have re-runs of quotes..:faint:

I said b4. " I showed my GF my bank book, and she married me.." the rest of the story here if interested.

"To share some life experience with CSers, I must clarify, this is true. But on the contary, what was in my bank book was a statement of $800 not millions. This is what I had when I began my life at 24. My line goes like this" This is what I have, nothing more. If you follow me, it is going to be a hard and long road.." I am so very proud of my wife"

GREAT LIFE STORY! i'm gonna be like you in future! :bsmilie:

Koelsch said:
"To share some life experience with CSers, I must clarify, this is true. But on the contary, what was in my bank book was a statement of $800 not millions. This is what I had when I began my life at 24. My line goes like this" This is what I have, nothing more. If you follow me, it is going to be a hard and long road.." I am so very proud of my wife"

a wife like that is priceless. :thumbsup:

Koelsch said:

u go sing... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! then u will get a... U had me at Hello... :think:

Koelsch said:

to be like me, my little grasshopper, you must give up every physical material things in life, pass them (DSLR, lens, money) to me for safe keeping and go on your journey in life and seek for true love..there will be days or years to have one meal a day, or eating the leftovers from your friends but keep heart, those are the sacrifces for true love.:bsmilie:

My friends told me that you know if SHE is the one for you is when her doctor congratulates you for coming to be a father soon ..... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.