when do you bring out your camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
Just curious when you guys bring out your camera?

1) only when you confirm need to use them (eg photoshoot outing, wedding photoshoot, events, etc).

2) daily - you never know when there is photographic opportunities!

3) when you EXPECT to use them (predict that there will maybe chances or opportunities)

use to bring it out even if i am not sure am i gona need it! i think its mad! so heavy!

now i bring a 2 M camera phone around better, no fish prawn also good right?

all the time. It's either DSLR or compact.

Yea will try to bring out camera whenever its possible...ie off days...true that you never know when there are opportunities for photos...ever regret not bringing... so nowadays usually will bring one with me...

as long as I can bring then I bring....provided no risk of it getting stolen....coz I treat it more importantly than I treat my life....

Only on days that I confirm have a shoot. Events or wad.
Once camera bring out, must shoot something otherwise like I wasted the whole day.

The rest of the days, I rely on my sucky HP cam.

Only bring it out when there's a use for it.

PS: I've heard of someone who keeps one whole backup set of camera gear complete with flash setup in the boot of his car...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

only when got use for it or expect to use it...such as covering for events or when i go out with my family. baby in growing process, learning to walk, etc, lots of opportunities.

+evenstar said:
Only bring it out when there's a use for it.

PS: I've heard of someone who keeps one whole backup set of camera gear complete with flash setup in the boot of his car...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Maybe, that's a disposable gear. Otherwise, the heat would create havoc to the light seals, rubber and other parts. Any film would get damaged faster as well.

Not trying to scare you guys, but if u bring yr cameras out everyday or very often, then u are subjecting yr cameras to extensive heat, moisture, dust, chemicals, all these are not good for cameras and equipments.

We bring our cameras out everyday so that we don't have to explain to wives why we're late for dinner because of pubs, newbie models, shopping for new camera equipments etc etc.

Photography is one of the best excuses in many happy marriages. :bsmilie:

bring out when the mood is right...
raining day sure won't bring it out

Astin said:
Not trying to scare you guys, but if u bring yr cameras out everyday or very often, then u are subjecting yr cameras to extensive heat, moisture, dust, chemicals, all these are not good for cameras and equipments.

Its just equipment, for crying out loud :sweat:

I'll bring out only when I planned to shoot, other than that too cumbersome to bring around.

I bring my P&S camera out around most of the time.

On days when I have a lot of free time between lessons and I don't have leftover term papers to do..:bsmilie:

the problem is... even if bring out, do you guys actually shoot?

i'm not motivated, or just simply shy to take out my camera even if i have it with me... unless there are kakis with me... and when i wanna shoot a girl, if she suddenly look my direction, my barrel will swerve to shoot building..

I do take my p&s out for walks over the weekends. Really have to give those who carry their dslr n lens ard all the time a pat on the back! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.