When did Clubsnap become a Communist Forum?

digging his own grave for flame :bsmilie:

we only can stop people making fool of themself in Clubsnap, but we can't don't do anything if ones want to make a fool in front of the whole world. :)

grab some pop corn, perhaps you able to see more activities/actions/supports in Photomalaysia forum after their members see TS has a long list of affiliate in his signature.

that guy is really funny.

maybe he thinks the world only revolves around him :dunno:

Last edited:
we only can stop people making fool of themself in Clubsnap, but we can't don't do anything if ones want to make a fool in front of the whole world. :)

grab some pop corn, perhaps you able to see more activities/actions/supports in Photomalaysia forum after their members see TS has a long list of affiliate in his signature.

Wonder if it will turn into something even more interesting. I have a interest in reading such thread like the Justin thread etc in CS. Popcorn and coke for me thanks.
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i understand some of these affiliates you can actually pay and be part of it right? ;p

Sigh... as of now the replies to his thread in Photomalaysia forum have been not dissimilar to what has been the replies here at ClubSNAP.
Let's not make any further allegations.
That Gentlemen TS has unilaterally labelled ClubSNAP as Communist.
I am sure all of us will be absorbing that insult first, take the Middle Way, and are sitting back and watching how the drama unfolds over that PhotoMalaysia forum.
Sadly, to me, it appears to be turning out quite interestingly.

I can only say... poor gentleman there. He must have been having a bad time recently to drive him to such measures.
I hope he settles his issues with the relevant company, be it positive (successful) or negative (unsuccessful) before he kicks up too much of fuss in the other forums.
I am just keen if the other forums already have his threads.... keke... just kaypoh only.
Maybe who happened to have come across his thread could link it up here for all of us...
For tea-time entertainment lah...

Lol I was willing to give that guy the benefit of the doubt but when he said this:

"If Eastgear think I could not do anything...then this is my first step."

Even for me that's way too dramatic.

Moderator should really have given him a chance to elaborate more on the topic than to have shut it down so quickly. Who knows? That guy might be after you too!

I am just keen if the other forums already have his threads.... keke... just kaypoh only.
Maybe who happened to have come across his thread could link it up here for all of us...
For tea-time entertainment lah...

yah i curious whats the reaction on DCHome in HK, FredMiranda, DPreview :bsmilie:

sometimes its good to see how other people in other country thinks. ;p

That Gentlemen TS has unilaterally labelled ClubSNAP as Communist.

Of some of the photog forums that I've tried including most of the Australian ones, CS is far from communist or controlling.

Last edited:
anyway i feel that indirectly, this fella had created some free publicity for EastGear.

As he had also mentioned that:

"I have bought a NP-E3 travel charger back in early 2007 and it broke down after a few months.

Sent it in around Oct 2007 before I relocate to Hong Kong. However, the representation said they are currently out of stock and can only replace it in a few weeks.

Relocated to Hong Kong in Dec and still no news. Then get an email in Jan 2008 about the replacement. Thought I will go back to Singapore to take it but never have the chance."

This shows that EastGear is doing their job, just that the fella had too much high expectation and expects EastGear to keep their words for 3 years for a usual 1 year warranty (i assume).

so kudos to EastGear! you have free good publicity across the region now thanks to this customer! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
becos getting no email replies, try making a mountain out of mole hill?
wondering what will happen if he encounter some customers of his type. :)

yah i curious whats the reaction on DCHome in HK, FredMiranda, DPreview :bsmilie:

sometimes its good to see how other people in other country thinks. ;p

I'm now logged in in PhotoMalaysia and having a good afternoon tea time entertainment.
Did a search over at DPreview and FredMiranda but found nothing yet.
Maybe waiting to garner some positive support over the SouthEast Asia side first before firing the salvo all the way across the Pacific Ocean.

EastGear probably treat the email as prank thats why they didnt reply...:bsmilie: