When China VS. Taiwan? Let`s check it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suekay

Apr 5, 2006
bukit timah
spaces.msn.com
When China VS. Taiwan, let`s check it out in 8th of July!

POPO
D323784E-9633-5ECF-D5D2C8CB8C4BD65F.jpg
14FD2DDC-9F8E-86B7-98A98D99263DFF64.jpg

LINDA
14FDE2ED-E1FA-22D9-872F7C594DBF3C2B.jpg
Linda3.jpg

Date : July 8, 2006. Saturday
Time : 9am to 12nn (duration 3 hours)
Venue : Outdoor (exact location will be released to the confirmed participants)
Models : POPO from China & LINDA from Taiwan. Two sweeties are all very experienced, and have done quite few TVCs and Print Ads in their home town.
MUA : One MUA will be provided for two models.
Theme : This round we leave the participants to make their own decision. Models will be dressed in casual and more towards sweety clothings. So you can bring your own props, shooting equipments and so on.
Assistant : We will have a shooting assistant to assist photographers during the shoot.
Fees : $60nett (Please make payment asap thru POSB funds transfer in order to confirm your slot, thank you!)
Others : Refreshment will be provided.

Up for a great organiser and models.. ^_^

Suekay said:
When China VS. Taiwan in "Grandfather`s Collections", let`s check it out in 8th of July!

POPO
D108B6BB-0140-9B98-FB52720B6613A005.jpg

LINDA
lindaresized1.jpg

POPO VS. LINDA
14FD2DDC-9F8E-86B7-98A98D99263DFF64.jpg
Lindaresized2.jpg

Date : July 8, 2006. Saturday
Time : 9am to 12nn (duration 3 hours)
Venue : Grandfather`s Collections Antique Shop. Both Indoor & Outdoor (exact add will be released to the confirmed participants)
Models : POPO from China & LINDA from Taiwan. Two sweeties are all very experienced, and have done quite few TVCs and Print Ads in their home town.
MUA : One MUA will be provided for two models.
Theme : This round we leave the participants to create. Models will be dressed in casual and more towards sweety clothings. Posing in an antique shop and the .... street, so be creative, and shoot what you want. You can bring your own props, shooting equipments and so on. Assistant : We will have a shooting assistant to assist photographers during the shoot.
Fees : $60nett (Please make payment asap thru POSB funds transfer in order to confirm your slot, thank you!)
Others : Refreshment will be provided.

JOIN US ASAP.... For sure you wont be disappointed by POPO & LINDA!

Hi Suekay,

With reference to this thread - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=205810 - please do not start new threads when you want to make updates to an existing shoot, just post the update within the existing thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hey, guys, sorry for who has reserved a slot with us for this shoot, becos I have to cancelled it in order to keep my promoise. The 60`s Fashion Shoot this sunday would be the last one I did for CS member by now. In the next three months I wont be start the thread in this forum again.

However, thanks for your kind support. Look forward to see you in three months.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2265230#post2265230

coolz,

i thought this thread was gone.. heeehee
upzz for popo... she's a very spontanous model...
upzz for the cool looking linda too ;)
hope i cant make it then .. ChEeRzZ

Status
Not open for further replies.