when a guy gives a girl a musical box....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koelsch

Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
what does that actually implies? provided that the guy is rather interested in this girl... and he gave her the present because it's her bday. i don't think many would buy a musical box for a girl on her bday right? hmmm :dunno:

act to you? hmmm. okay. shall see any other responds. it's hard for me to give answers to my friend when i can be subjective. :bsmilie:

haha....i also think musical box doesnt means anything special leh...:bsmilie:

when a guy gives a girl a musical box .. she will throw one side and collect dust cos is inpratical
ahhaha
but if she smart enough .. she gives it away to her friend during their bday. *recycling*
keke

chey....
after buying a box, later must come with something lar...

only ah gu will buy a empty box for a girl... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Koelsch said:
what does that actually implies? provided that the guy is rather interested in this girl... and he gave her the present because it's her bday. i don't think many would buy a musical box for a girl on her bday right? hmmm :dunno:

My gf didnt get anything from me on her birthday :sweat:

so why do ppls manufacture musical boxes when it's so unless but they're still ppls buying it? i do agree it does collect dust but she's now wondering whether to accept the present or not. she don't want any ill intentions or giving him the wrong ideas.

Klose said:
My gf didnt get anything from me on her birthday :sweat:

once gf, no need present. but during chasing, how many don't shower the girls with gifts? or just to impress. i know alot guys that do that already. anyway nick, add me in msn if you have. koelsch@blaz3r.com

then like that the guys no chance liao ..
sad to say

Koelsch said:
so why do ppls manufacture musical boxes when it's so unless but they're still ppls buying it? i do agree it does collect dust but she's now wondering whether to accept the present or not. she don't want any ill intentions or giving him the wrong ideas.

tell her that to let people know cash is preferable as birthday present. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

well, i think the guy must have valid reason behind..

1. too chepo, so got it at pasa malam
2. must be something meaningful to him, so that he want her to share
3. telling her its time to face the music..

only he knows...:bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
well, i think the guy must have valid reason behind..

1. too chepo, so got it at pasa malam
2. must be something meaningful to him, so that he want her to share
3. telling her its time to face the music..

only he knows...:bsmilie:

Towkay Sjourn, what birthday present you gave to you wife when she still your girl friend?
credit card? condo? car? club membership? or ton of cash? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
tell her that to let people know cash is preferable as birthday present. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

oh oh she wanted a hp which costs like 600+ but she trade it in and her dad paid the rest so nothing much she really wanted.

sjorn any possibilities he's trying to hint something to her at all?

Koelsch said:

if the gal is below 20 the present means: "have a loving fun day."
if the lady is between 30 to 40 the present means: "have a musical day."
if the woman is above 50 the present means, "this is just to test your hearing"

:bsmilie:

catchlights said:
after buying a box, later must come with something lar...

i guess that's wat the gal is tinking. ;)

CYRN said:
i guess that's wat the gal is tinking. ;)
so if the gal don't want or don't like him, better chop chop tell him off, make it clear cut, don't waste people time, save herself from future troubles also.

Koelsch said:

hmm..... must be your first love. ;p :dunno:

catchlights said:
so if the gal don't want or don't like him, better chop chop tell him off, make it clear cut, don't waste people time, save herself from future troubles also.

why need to chop chop tell... wait for him to fill up the box first mah :devil: :sweat:

Koelsch said:
Hi Koelsch,
From your sentences, I am assuming that you are planning to buy musical box for one of your female friends.

If you and your friend are truly, purely normal friends, I would advise you NOT to buy a musical box for her because of its nature and the signals that you may send off to her.

Maybe guys don't watch drama serials/soaps as much as the ladies but very often (especially in those Taiwanese dramas) when a guy likes a girl, he will give her a musical box. It is also evident if the story happens to lie along the line where the girl is suffering from some terminal illness or happens to be blind, etc etc...

A musical box, to me is seen somewhat as a sign of love and romanticism.

Guys may say, "Wah lau, in this day and age still got people like musical box with a plastic ballerina turning in the centre?". Well, if thousands of middle-age women can go after Bae Young Jun, anything is possible.

Just my two yen worth.

Peace,
{mich} :p

Status
Not open for further replies.